HCG Monotherapy experience (just sharing)

Buy Lab Tests Online

SMOS44

Prior to HCG monotherapy baseline:
Total T ~350ng/dL
SHBG ~17 nmol/L
Estrodial ~25 pg/ml
Free T ~13pg/mL.

I was prescribed HCG 3x per week at 300 units each day. Results:
Total T 326ng/dl
SHBG 11 nmol/L
Estrodial ~25 pg/ml
Free T ~20pg/mL

I should note that LH/FSH were 7/2 respectively before and <1 for each on HCG... the HPTA was more or less fully disrupted.

I was on HCG for about 7 weeks in total. Within that time period, for about a month, the doctor also gave me some Tlando to experiment with taking concurrently. I did not take Tlando at the time of either blood test. I suspect that my testicles actually produce a solid amount of T and that my low SHBG causes the free T to fluctuate too much which causes my symptoms. Just a theory. HCG Monotherapy did alleviate some symptoms to a degree, but the biggest difference came during the period that I also took Tlando.

I think going forward I will get off of HCG/Tlando and try buccal troches/Natesto. I'm paranoid about brain aging which I think is associated with high peripheral HCG/LH. Also, it's clear to me that because my SHBG is low I don't need much T. When I was taking Tlando I made substantial progress in the Gym and with my Libido. This leads me to believe I was potentially supraphysiologic. I was also concerned because my LDL was high and HDL was low on the HCG Monotherapy protocol while they were always near perfect before.

During the time period when I took both HCG and Tlando I was surprised that on the first day not much happened, but after 2-3 consecutive days I could feel a marked difference. Also, there was no 'ebb and flow' noticeable that I suspected would coincide with the rise and decline of T from Tlando in the middle of the day. I don't think the body/brain responds immediately to higher T, I think there must be some signaling that accumulates over time. I also felt like the benefits lasted a bit more than a day after I stopped taking the Tlando. This is surprising because Tlando really only raises T for ~12h or so.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale