HCG mono treatment

Buy Lab Tests Online

lebo

I have been using HCG 500 iu's every other day without testosterone for the past 4 months now . I feel great but am worried if there is anything wrong with this protocol long terms and if there any studies or users that have only relied on HCG mono.
Please assist

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have been using HCG 500 iu's every other day without testosterone for the past 4 months now . I feel great but am worried if there is anything wrong with this protocol long terms and if there any studies or users that have only relied on HCG mono.
Please assist
HCG will increase your testosterone while keeping your testicles working, but it really acts like testosterone therapy. Its use shuts down LH and FSH. When you stop HCG you may or may not return back to old levels. I think it is not a bad idea to use 500 IU every other day.

Systemlord

Only half the testicles are functional on HCG. If you feel great on this protocol, then great, continue on until that's no longer the case.

If at any point in the future HCG stops working, then it's time to move over to TRT. Your testicles aren't going to function optimally forever.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me