HCG and BP spike?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pringle

I have been having some issues with elevated BP over last 6 months and started checking it 3 times a day and logging results, as the doc tweaks my meds. During this process I have learned that the 24-36 hours following my HCG injections my BP is 15-18 points higher on average than other days. No other variable except HCG. Anyone else experience this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Some people respond poorly to HCG, or not at all, if you narrow it down, just omit the HCG for a week or two and see how you do. I only 250iu once per week because of this and my nuts are not shrunken.

Pringle

I am only on 250iu e3d. I have no atrophy at this dose. I skipped my dose today and will take your advice VC. I had bad atrophy prior to using HCG so I will probably dial my dose down even more, like you, after I evaluate BP a few weeks without it.

Tman

I have been having some issues with elevated BP over last 6 months and started checking it 3 times a day and logging results, as the doc tweaks my meds. During this process I have learned that the 24-36 hours following my HCG injections my BP is 15-18 points higher on average than other days. No other variable except HCG. Anyone else experience this?

I had the same BP spike, except stronger. I talked with the doc and he agreed...it was a response to the HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me