Gyno Lump management, help? nolva or not

Buy Lab Tests Online

zandor

i have started using test enan once a week. 250mg (180mg actually) for the last month
doing it for athletic purpose and well being. already feeling great but...
i had small gyno lumps under nipples ( examined by doctor - verified ) from poor pct cycle 2 years before from my last cycle.
before i start my new cycle did bloodwork. My e2 was at 40. Prolactin at 3.
.but beacuse i was gyno prone after one week felt my left lump getting more solid and bigger. Started with 0.5 arimidex eod but i took it only 3 times as i stared feeling lethargy and wanted to sleep allday ( knew I was crashing my e2 )
2 weeks after ( one month into cycle) did bloodwork again. testo at 950 and
e2 at 9! No problems so far. Ofcourse when I dropped AI after 5 days felt good again. But I will not use it again as it seems to crash my e2 and have bad experience in the past from this!
so my main question is... as I will use 100mg deca along for the next 4 weeks. is there a possibility to use some nolva 10mg/day the next month or so without problems? trying to get lumps smaller. I know I must watch prolactin and already have some caber just in case.
Or maybe use some raloxifene (evista) for gyno reversal.
35 years old
5ft 9
180pnds
13% BF

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Tamoxifen would probably take care of recent gyno (specially the lump type). I would use 20mg until gone (4-8 weeks usually) then taper off for 2 weeks (10 then 5mg) and stop. Some people runs 40mg for the first week it usually speeds up things. Tamoxifen can make some people feel terrilble just a warning

madman

Super Moderator
i have started using test enan once a week. 250mg (180mg actually) for the last month
doing it for athletic purpose and well being. already feeling great but...
i had small gyno lumps under nipples ( examined by doctor - verified ) from poor pct cycle 2 years before from my last cycle.
before i start my new cycle did bloodwork. My e2 was at 40. Prolactin at 3.
.but beacuse i was gyno prone after one week felt my left lump getting more solid and bigger. Started with 0.5 arimidex eod but i took it only 3 times as i stared feeling lethargy and wanted to sleep allday ( knew I was crashing my e2 )
2 weeks after ( one month into cycle) did bloodwork again. testo at 950 and
e2 at 9! No problems so far. Ofcourse when I dropped AI after 5 days felt good again. But I will not use it again as it seems to crash my e2 and have bad experience in the past from this!
so my main question is... as I will use 100mg deca along for the next 4 weeks. is there a possibility to use some nolva 10mg/day the next month or so without problems? trying to get lumps smaller. I know I must watch prolactin and already have some caber just in case.
Or maybe use some raloxifene (evista) for gyno reversal.
35 years old
5ft 9
180pnds
13% BF

Just so you understand this is a trt/men's health forum.

Salamanca

Tamoxifen would probably take care of recent gyno (specially the lump type). I would use 20mg until gone (4-8 weeks usually) then taper off for 2 weeks (10 then 5mg) and stop. Some people runs 40mg for the first week it usually speeds up things. Tamoxifen can make some people feel terrilble just a warning
Why do you need to taper off the tamoxifen? What's wrong with just stopping after the 4-6 weeks?

Chrander

@HealthMan

Would like to know this as well.

Started using 20mg ED last friday. I have lump go a little too far after adjusting my TRT dosage in november. I do feel like HELL on it right now. Brainfog from hell and I was like not "there" at all at work today. Blue under eyes as well.

I hope I do not need to use it for too long..

70mg test E a week (800-900 nmol/L without HCG), and 400 IU HCG mon/fri (implemented last week)

Last edited:

HealthMan

Why do you need to taper off the tamoxifen? What's wrong with just stopping after the 4-6 weeks?
For gynecomastia Tamoxifen works by binding to estrogen receptors in your nipple and starving them from estrogen. If you abruptly stops tamoxifen these receptors will get back to binding to estrogen (maybe too quickly) and that in theory can cause your gyno to reoccur. You want this process to happens smoothly so thats why you taper.

HealthMan

@HealthMan

Would like to know this as well.

Started using 20mg ED last friday. I have lump go a little too far after adjusting my TRT dosage in november. I do feel like HELL on it right now. Brainfog from hell and I was like not "there" at all at work today. Blue under eyes as well.

I hope I do not need to use it for too long..

70mg test E a week (800-900 nmol/L without HCG), and 400 IU HCG mon/fri (implemented last week)
For me too. Tamoxifen also makes me feel weird. For me it usually takes close to 2 months for it to get rid of gyno. Most importantly you have to tweak your protocol so that it does not reoccur

Chrander

For me I know its working. 20mg ED works like a charm, but this time it really hurts mentally and sexually. Having a hard time at job as well. I am just not there at all.. Joints hurts also.

20mg ED for two weeks, lump is going down. But now I am considering going down to 10mg for one week and discontinue or try 10mg and see if that also has an effect and "milder" for my body.

Afraid of discontinue and not getting rid of it all. I know I need to use tamoxifen again in the future when HCG and other meds are increased when trying to get fertile again.. But this could be in 1y or more..

My sexdrive is not there at all.
Feeling off like hell, memory is not there and foggy brain.

HealthMan

For me I know its working. 20mg ED works like a charm, but this time it really hurts mentally and sexually. Having a hard time at job as well. I am just not there at all.. Joints hurts also.

20mg ED for two weeks, lump is going down. But now I am considering going down to 10mg for one week and discontinue or try 10mg and see if that also has an effect and "milder" for my body.

Afraid of discontinue and not getting rid of it all. I know I need to use tamoxifen again in the future when HCG and other meds are increased when trying to get fertile again.. But this could be in 1y or more..

My sexdrive is not there at all.
Feeling off like hell, memory is not there and foggy brain.
I hear you. I have been there before more than once. In my experience the best course of action is stick to 20mg daily until it is gone (probably another couple of weeks for you). Then drop to 10mg for 5-7days. 5 mg for another 5-7days. 10mg ED might also work well but you never know (for me 10mg side effect are a bit better than 20mg) Problem is. If it comes back you will just suffer for longer since you will have to start all over again. Another thing that helps tremendously in my experience is leave the lump alone. Touching excessively really doesn’t help it go away.
And again. Make sure you control the underlying cause of the gyno otherwise it will come back. For me it is keeping estradiol sensitive below 22-23

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me