Generic weight loss injection to be game-changer for weight loss patients

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

We know when it comes to losing weight and keeping it off, genetics make it more difficult for some people, but when we told you about a new medication, called a weight loss game-changer, not everyone could get it.

$$$
Screenshot (15335).png

Screenshot (15320).png

Screenshot (15325).png

Screenshot (15329).png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

nodoctor

Look at my other threads on it. I've been subjecting the forum to my Semaglutide enthusiasm for months! Of course, hard work, diet, etc. still essential, but it's been great for me. Expensive even if you get good (likely) black market stuff.

Nelson cited a study showing people gain the weight back when they go off (maybe exactly how big pharma likes it?) but my optimistic guess is that I won't, partially because I feel it helps me tell the difference between Ghrelin, dopamine and other types of food yearn.

Dialingitin

I am two weeks in to starting Tirzepatide, which is similar to Semaglutide but is also a GIP receptor agonist. I've discovered that I am leptin resistant from two decades of undiagnosed sleep apnea. The GLP-1/GIP receptor agonist helps to correct my leptin resistance. For years I've literally had no concept of being 'full' and if not paying attention would simply eat until physical pain. Within one day of my first weekly injection of Tirz my appetite/satiety blinders have been removed. It is truly life changing for me. I can't explain how liberating it is to eat less than a plate of food and push it away, feeling completely satisfied. That is my leptin working again. Of course there are a ton of other benefits (e.g., insulin is more effective). I am highly skeptical of big pharma but this stuff is the real deal for many people.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
For years I've literally had no concept of being 'full' and if not paying attention would simply eat until physical pain. Within one day of my first weekly injection of Tirz my appetite/satiety blinders have been removed. It is truly life changing for me. I can't explain how liberating it is to eat less than a plate of food and push it away, feeling completely satisfied.
Thanks for sharing ! Keep us updated, please.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me