For those that added nandrolone to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

For those that added nandrolone to TRT to help with joint pain. What sort of dosage? And did it cause HCT to increase and any issues with sensitive nipples? I am thinking about asking my doctor to consider nandrolone due joint pain but dont want to have issue with HCT again. My HCT has been stable for year now

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
For those that added nandrolone to TRT to help with joint pain. What sort of dosage? And did it cause HCT to increase and any issues with sensitive nipples? I am thinking about asking my doctor to consider nandrolone due joint pain but dont want to have issue with HCT again. My HCT has been stable for year now

The prescribed dose of ND for relief of joint pain is 50-100 mg/week.

Always best to start low and go slow.

Find what dose is best for you.

Nandrolone can very well increase hematocrit in some individuals especially when higher doses are used but it would not be considered a common occurrence when using lower doses.

HealthMan

The prescribed dose of ND for relief of joint pain is 50-100 mg/week.

Always best to start low and go slow.

Find what dose is best for you.

Nandrolone can very well increase hematocrit in some individuals especially when higher doses are used but it would not be considered a common occurrence when using lower doses.
Tks madman. I have used nandrolone is the past and love it but at much higher doses and def increased my HCT not sure about smaller doses

Vince

Super Moderator
I was 70 mg nandrolone along with 70 mg of testosterone cypionate weekly. I injected daily, 20 mg of nandrolone the next day 20 mg of testosterone. Mentally I felt great, very strong libido and great sleep. Joints, not much of improvement. I think my dose of nandrolone was too low.

I did get night sweats, which I actually enjoyed. My main issue was, my hdl was cut in half. LDL and triglyceride were good.

I do miss nandrolone, because of the mental well-being it gave me.

Gman86

I was 70 mg nandrolone along with 70 mg of testosterone cypionate weekly. I injected daily, 20 mg of nandrolone the next day 20 mg of testosterone. Mentally I felt great, very strong libido and great sleep. Joints, not much of improvement. I think my dose of nandrolone was too low.

I did get night sweats, which I actually enjoyed. My main issue was, my hdl was cut in half. LDL and triglyceride were good.

Very interesting. Any idea why HDL was cut in half? E2 being lower on this protocol than ur normal TRT protocol?

HealthMan

What was your HDL before and after? Any change to HCT?

DS3

I took 100 mg for 8 weeks and stopped the medication due to mood and erectile issues.

Do you take Anastrozole?

HealthMan

I took 100 mg for 8 weeks and stopped the medication due to mood and erectile issues.

Do you take Anastrozole?
I take 0.125mg twice a week along with 50mg testosterone cypionate and 400IU HCG also twice a week. All my blood work has been great under this protocol however my knees and other joints are not happy and would like to try nandrolone to see if any relief and maybe with a plus to help me at the gym.

you were taking nandrolone with testosterone or just nandrolone?

DS3

I take 0.125mg twice a week along with 50mg testosterone cypionate and 400IU HCG also twice a week. All my blood work has been great under this protocol however my knees and other joints are not happy and would like to try nandrolone to see if any relief and maybe with a plus to help me at the gym.

you were taking nandrolone with testosterone or just nandrolone?
I was taking 200 mg of testosterone and 100 of nandrolone as prescribed by Dr. Lipshultz for joint pain.

I am curious if you've considered dropping the AI. For me, nandrolone provided decent joint relief, but nothing compared to dropping anastrozole from my protocol.

HealthMan

I was taking 200 mg of testosterone and 100 of nandrolone as prescribed by Dr. Lipshultz for joint pain.

I am curious if you've considered dropping the AI. For me, nandrolone provided decent joint relief, but nothing compared to dropping anastrozole from my protocol.
I tried several times and I always end up getting gyno. No relief in joint pain when off anastrozole

Vince

Super Moderator
Very interesting. Any idea why HDL was cut in half? E2 being lower on this protocol than ur normal TRT protocol?
I have no idea, why my Hdl numbers were lower.

I am due for cholesterol labs again on December 15. I’ll see what results I get then.

Vince

Super Moderator
My LDL was 61.6, triglycerides was 47 and HDL was 42, lower. My large HDL dropped to 2658 noml/L, high risk. Before it was over 6000, still not the best, but a lot better.

MY HCT stayed under 50%

Vince

Super Moderator
My estradiol levels pretty much stayed the same. It usually does run on the lower side. The next time I do my cholesterol panel, December 15. I’ll see results I get without the nandrolone.

HealthMan

Almost 3 weeks into adding nandrolone to my protocol and my joint pain is much much better. Before i would struggle to do squats or leg press. No longer the case. I am really impressed. My old gyno is flaring up a bit so not sure if because if slightly higher estradiol or related to prolactin. HCT i will only test in a couple of months

Sly

I’ve done 60mg nandrolone a week, 30mg twice a week with 160mg testosterone. No raise in HCT, but some joint relief. Just started another run, this time 80mg/week. I have severe arthritis in my elbow and shoulders with no cartilage in my right elbow and have already had bone Spurs removed in that one. Bone Spurs have returned and trying to hold off another surgery as lining as possible.

HealthMan

I’ve done 60mg nandrolone a week, 30mg twice a week with 160mg testosterone. No raise in HCT, but some joint relief. Just started another run, this time 80mg/week. I have severe arthritis in my elbow and shoulders with no cartilage in my right elbow and have already had bone Spurs removed in that one. Bone Spurs have returned and trying to hold off another surgery as lining as possible.
I hear you. I have arthritis on my right shoulder but my knees are what really bothers me. I haven’t checked them recently but pretty sure they are not in the best of shapes after 25 years of lifting. I am really impressed with the relief nandrolone gave me in such a short period of time

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me