First Set Of Labs 3 Months since Starting TRT (TRT CREAM)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dansk

Just wanted to share my first 3 months on TRT. I am using Empowers compounded cream (200mg/ML) All applications have been on the balls (scrotal) I am not using anything else.

When I began, I was applying 1 click 2x daily 100mg a day. (50mg per click) I would apply in the mornings around 7am-8am and again after my late morning workout around 1pm. Initially the only side effect was feeling really warm, could tolerate cold much easily. The other side effect was extreme libido, OMG It was like a sickness, it was to the point of distraction on a daily basis. However it could not have been more fun when my wife was on the same page. Orgasms were unbelievably longer and stronger, and ejaculation was like being a teen again, I was shooting further than I have in 20 years. (Sorry if this is TMI)
The only other issue is some swelling, this is very mild and is not any sort of pitting edema I notice it on my fingers where my rings are. It is also much more noticeable the day after consuming alcohol. Some days it more noticeable than others, because of this I decided to just dose 1 click daily (50mg)

Other things to note are I feel really good, mentally, cognitively and physically. I am working out with weights 4x week (currently in a off week to avoid over doing it) I have gone up in weight in all my lifts, and recovery is way better. I still get very tired and sore but wayyyyy better than prior to initiating TRT. My weight has not budged despite looking a little bit bigger, and maybe slightly leaner.

As of today, my libido is still great, but has calmed some. I'm able to focus on other things. I'm still dosing 1 click daily (50MG) and otherwise feel really good. My labs still show low DHEA so I'll probably start on supplementing DHEA and Pregnenolone in a very low dose.

See labs below. follow up labs are attached, all labs (pre and post) have the same reference ranges

PRE LABS: 1/24/19 8am
TT 578
FT 7.7
DHT 41
DHEA 182
LH 5.3
Prolactin 9.9
IGF-1 134
Estradiole Sensitive 17.4
SHBG 59.6

Attachments

• IMG_1440.jpg
    IMG_1440.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_1441.jpg
    IMG_1441.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_1442 (1).jpg
    IMG_1442 (1).jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_1443 (1).jpg
    IMG_1443 (1).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 278
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I like seeing the success guys have with the scrotal delivery route, I keep thinking Ill dump injections some day. I like the DHT response, yours is very high, keep an eye on it, and continue to monitor PSA. I never demonize DHT but you're waaaaaaayyyyyyyy over the lab range.

Dansk

I like seeing the success guys have with the scrotal delivery route, I keep thinking Ill dump injections some day. I like the DHT response, yours is very high, keep an eye on it, and continue to monitor PSA. I never demonize DHT but you're waaaaaaayyyyyyyy over the lab range.

Yeah, I was a bit concerned about the DHT level. Not sure what can be done about it other than lowering the dose. I like all my other numbers though.

Dansk

I believe its $72.00. I get a veteran discount so its ends up being $54.00 plus shipping which isn't cheap. ($20 bucks) so $74.00 total for me.

OMI100

200MG/ml
The dispenser has 30 mls.
4 clicks per ml.
50MG/click so if you were applying 50MG per day, one dispenser will last 4 months.
2 clicks (100MG) per day and the dispenser last for 2 months.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me