Face Bloat continues. 6 months TRT, E mid range

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello

Wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on face bloat that is most likely not because of estrogen? Whats crazy is Ive lost weight and trimmed up since starting. But my face is larger... doesnt make me feel good about how I look. My carbs are average, my cardio could be better. But something feels like its beyond that. Anyone with similar experience?

Test Total: 746 (taken on injection day, before injection)
Estro Sensitive: 26 (taken on injection day, before inj)

I inject EOD .17

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Appassionato

Hello

Wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on face bloat that is most likely not because of estrogen? Whats crazy is Ive lost weight and trimmed up since starting. But my face is larger... doesnt make me feel good about how I look. My carbs are average, my cardio could be better. But something feels like its beyond that. Anyone with similar experience?

Test Total: 746 (taken on injection day, before injection)
Estro Sensitive: 26 (taken on injection day, before inj)

I inject EOD .17

Your E2 is fine, it does not have any relationship with your puffy face.
The two renowned reasons for face puffiness would be hypothyroidism and high cortisol.
Do you have any labs regarding these?

26 can be high, for certain guys, like a (very) low SHBG guy coul dbe carrying a lot of Free Estradiol that isn't reflected in the Sens E2 test so I'd want to see more labs before pointing to E. If this seems to be the only high E symptom you believe you have, then no I'd probably look elsewhere, like Appassionato suggested, Thyroid be the first place to look.

26 can be high, for certain guys, like a (very) low SHBG guy coul dbe carrying a lot of Free Estradiol that isn't reflected in the Sens E2 test so I'd want to see more labs before pointing to E. If this seems to be the only high E symptom you believe you have, then no I'd probably look elsewhere, like Appassionato suggested, Thyroid be the first place to look.

thyroid came back today at TSH 1.99, up from 1.87 2 months ago. is it worth the money to get full work up?

James

I'm in agreement with Vince. If your SHBG is low your free E2 could be high with a sensitive E2 of 26. I'd likely get face bloat with a sensitive E2 of 26. But since you've lost weight overall, it's probably something else.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me