Experience Pinning EOD vs Every 3.5 Days?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Thinking about switching to EOD injections, hoping to get more stability. Has anyone gone from 2 times a week to EOD? how did you feel? how did your bloodwork change?

Also, I have high SHBG naturally and have read that frequent injections are recommended for guys with low SHBG. would it be detrimental or me to do it then?

Another reason. why I want to try EOD is because Ive read that it helps manage Hematocrit, which isnt an issue for me at the moment, but Id rather just nip any potential issues in the bud before it starts running too high.

Im feeling pretty good right now at 100 mg split into twice a week (50mg every 3.5 days)
no AI, no HCG

my most recent bloodwork is running slightly high:

Total T: 1316 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T: 28.3 ng/dl (9.3-26.5)
Estradiol (sensitive): 40.1 pg/ml (8.0-35.0)
SHBG: 45.2 nmol/l (16.5-55.9)
IGF1: 252 ng/mL (101-307)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

Thinking about switching to EOD injections, hoping to get more stability. Has anyone gone from 2 times a week to EOD? how did you feel? how did your bloodwork change?

Also, I have high SHBG naturally and have read that frequent injections are recommended for guys with low SHBG. would it be detrimental or me to do it then?

Another reason. why I want to try EOD is because Ive read that it helps manage Hematocrit, which isnt an issue for me at the moment, but Id rather just nip any potential issues in the bud before it starts running too high.

Im feeling pretty good right now at 100 mg split into twice a week (50mg every 3.5 days)
no AI, no HCG

One part of your post that jumped out at me was right at the end, where you stated, "I'm feeling pretty good right now." If that's the case, I would just stick with what you're doing.

Daily injections did in fact lower HCT for me - oddly enough my E2 went up on dailies.

I never could quite figure out EOD - didn't seem to make much difference for me one way or another.

I guess I could ramble on about all of the various things I've tried, but in short:

1. If you're feeling good and have healthy blood work now, I'd be hesitant to change it up.

2. When you do decide to change things up, the only way to know for sure is to just try - we're all so different and it's always a question of finding what works for you.

BigBamBoo

I am a high SHBG guy. I started with twice a week. Went to three times and then to EOD.

I felt best on EOD and it did lower my SHBG.

As S1W said, if you feel good, I would not mess with trying to change things.

Arcane

I am a high SHBG guy. I started with twice a week. Went to three times and then to EOD.

I felt best on EOD and it did lower my SHBG.

As S1W said, if you feel good, I would not mess with trying to change things.
What differences did you notice when going to EOD?
just curious. I do feel pretty good, but not the best. Meaning Ive felt better, however I was using an AI and on a higher TRT dose.

Im hoping to potentially achieve this state of wellbeing without AI, so wondering if EOD is worth a shot.

BigBamBoo

On EOD injections I feel more linear....but that was also a problem (See below).

I seem to have less physical sides on EOD. But chasing the “best” protocol can introduce all kinds of problems.

Most guys on here seem to best with sticking with a long term plan and only make small tweaks once in awhile.

On TRT I just seem “flat” emotionally. I guess some folks are ok with that but for me I had little motivation or drive in my daily life.

I am currently not doing TRT. The sides outweigh the positives for me.

Golfboy307

Just chiming in: I started once per week, then went to twice a week. Now I am injecting once every 2.5 days. Surprisingly, I noticed a nice bump on that last switch. Twice a week I was still getting a "trough" period at the end where sexual function declined for a day or so. I am very consistent on this new protocol. I lowered the overall dosage and have kept my numbers in a good range. Much more importantly, I notice no change in benefits now. Results are very "linear" as the poster described above.

Like you I had "highish" SHBG near 50 before I started. Now it is in the low 30's.

Arcane

Just chiming in: I started once per week, then went to twice a week. Now I am injecting once every 2.5 days. Surprisingly, I noticed a nice bump on that last switch. Twice a week I was still getting a "trough" period at the end where sexual function declined for a day or so. I am very consistent on this new protocol. I lowered the overall dosage and have kept my numbers in a good range. Much more importantly, I notice no change in benefits now. Results are very "linear" as the poster described above.

Like you I had "highish" SHBG near 50 before I started. Now it is in the low 30's.
test cyp?

M.J

I tried EOD, twice weekly and once weekly. Felt better much better in twice and once weekly.
But some people in the forum also felt pretty good in EOD also. So I guess try them out and see.

Golfboy307

No problem, happy to help. My hematocrit actually went down with more frequent injections. I went from around 50 to down around 46.0 these days. But remember, I am trying to keep my total T at peak around 800, not any higher

Arcane

No problem, happy to help. My hematocrit actually went down with more frequent injections. I went from around 50 to down around 46.0 these days. But remember, I am trying to keep my total T at peak around 800, not any higher
imho 800 is a realistic total T value, when it comes to attempting to mimic replacement.
I aim for 700-900.

Im just hesitant to try out EOD protocol, since it could take nearly 2 months before I notice any benefit. But oh well, guess there's only 1 way to find out if this is for me

madman

Super Moderator

This is a critical point many tend to overlook on trt when it comes to elevated estradiol, RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit, and water retention (bloat/puffiness) due to retention of sodium.

Many end up running way too high FT levels even at the trough.

Even then when switching over to more frequent injections (daily/EOD) it is not a given that it will result in lower e2/hematocrit levels.

The s**t kicker here is when these same individuals try switching over to more frequent injections (daily/EOD) to try and lower/manage elevated estradiol/hematocrit they make the critical mistake of using too high a dose of T and still end up running too high FT level which will cause the same issues.

When switching to more frequent injections everyone needs to keep in mind that the FT levels achieved will have a big impact on the results!

Golfboy307

I am dosing 30-35mg Test Cyp every 2.5 days. So between 90-100 mg per week.

Madman is right (as usual). You must pay careful attention to FT levels as you increase frequency otherwise you run into bothersome sides. My last lab had me at FT of 147.8 pg/ml (range of 46.0 - 225 pg/ml). Bioavailable was 297.4 ng/DL (110 - 575 ng/DL). Sensitive E2 was 29. I feel quite good at these levels, and not a whole lot higher.

Most guys will need to bring their weekly total down when increasing frequency.

mqsymth

I pin 20mg TCYP 3 x a week subq in the butt on Mon, Wed, Fri. My T levels are 800-1000 depending on when I get tested either Mon or Tue morning by Labcorp. I also take 0.25mg of arimidex 3x a week one day after the TCYP pin. My e2 levels are around 15-20. I've been doing this for the last 10 years.

Smokey

no AI, no HCG

I did and my T level stayed the same but estrogen increased by 20%. I’ve been on for 11 years and twice weekly works best. Also, had to increase T dosage while using without hcg

Westin

no AI, no HCG

If you’re feeling pretty good right now, don’t mess with it. You might end up going down the rabbit hole I did. Every time you change things you need to wait 6 - 8 weeks to see the results. You can play with your protocol forever and never get back that good feeling. If you’re getting positive results don’t mess around. I’ve tried more T and tanked libidio, AI, no Ai, etc it can go on forever. If things are good, don’t mess around. It can end up being a never ending quest.

dicus30

How do you calculate every 2.5 days? Morning versus night switch? What is your dosage?

BJE

I’ve done weekly, twice weekly, every other day and Avery day sub q injections. On thing to understand is that if you test for the trough level, the more frequent the injections the higher the trough level will be. Also, the lower the peak level will be. Therefore I’m order to not have too high a trough level you’ll have to decrease the amount injected per week. If you are dosing daily you’ll need to dose less per week. However you won’t be getting the benefit if any of a high peek after injection. After a long time of daily dosing I decided to switch to once a week for convenience. I had high e2 symptoms with that so I went to twice a week injections. I then decided to go back to daily injections. I realized I didn’t feel as good on daily injections so I went back to twice a week. Likely the difference is that with twice per week injections I spend more time with a high testosterone level which makes me feel better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me