Enclomiphene - Tailor Made Pharmacy *** 4 month results ***

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Appassionato

Hey guys,

Here is a 3 month trial attempting 25mg EOD of Enclomiphene produced by Tailor Made Pharmacy. I am currently 30 y/o weight 209lb, BP is average 115/70 with a normal resting heart rate between 50-60. Currently not on a diet and I have been eating a bit unhealthy here and there. I have not started up a routine exercise regiment since taking the medication. I have a hyperthyroid pointing to Graves Disease so I take Methimazole at a very very low dose which has been helping.

Overall, Enclomiphene has been gentle. Nothing amazing like taking Testosterone. Libido remained the same, with no ED issues. Weight has also been steady, I have not seen any rapid changes. Vitals were all stable throughout the 3 month course, I did not see any difference in BP. Mood and energy returned to normal, and memory greatly improved. No acne, and hair growth didn’t really improve much. Sleep greatly improved, with full 8 hours of sleep allowing REM, vivid dreams again. Eye floaters have not changed, and I personally believe they will never until I stop all medication.

As you will see with an EOD dose, SHBG is in optimal range with a nice Free T range as well. LH & FSH have greatly improved from where I originally was. Total Testosterone is still on the less than optimal level I would like to be, but then again I don’t exercise and i’m on an EOD dosage. Estradiol Sen, is also in a good range to complement the other values. Hematocrit and RBC are amazing as well. I also have 3 years of constant elevated ALT problem which is now in great range. I am still working on my TPO values and from when I started, those values were at 250, now they have decreased to 174.

If I have left anything out please let me know, I’ll answer any questions. More than likely I will be taking Enclomiphene everyday and retest in another 3 months. Also, I have a lot of past blood work which you are more than happy to look through my profile and find all threads.

Current medication:
Enclomiphene 25mg EOD
Methimazole 1.25mg ED

Supplements:
Nordic Fish Oil
D3 5000iu

@Dr Justin Saya MD
@DrRotman

Ehi man,
@DrRotman directed me to this post today, because I'm considering coming off TRT and give enclomiphene a trial.
I have some questions for you if you don't mind.

- How does it compare to clomid in terms of dosage? I remember I was really sensible to it and had to go with 12.5 EOD. How much clomid were you taking before on your PCT protocol?

- Do you have a DHT lab test? From the studies, enclomiphene wasn't allowing a proper conversion to DHT, while it was mostly aromatizing from the increased T.

- How much did they charge you for it?

Checkdis

Ehi man,
@DrRotman directed me to this post today, because I'm considering coming off TRT and give enclomiphene a trial.
I have some questions for you if you don't mind.

- How does it compare to clomid in terms of dosage? I remember I was really sensible to it and had to go with 12.5 EOD. How much clomid were you taking before on your PCT protocol?

- Do you have a DHT lab test? From the studies, enclomiphene wasn't allowing a proper conversion to DHT, while it was mostly aromatizing from the increased T.

- How much did they charge you for it?

First off wanted to say, Dr. Rotman is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable. From what I was told, Defy Medical quality control has done their research and Tailor Made Compounding Enclomiphene meets compliance in all criteria. The medication is in capsule form and dosed at 25mg.

When I self PCT, I used HCG from Hallandale at 300iu 3x a week. Also in parallel, I ran regular Clomid 25mg ED for a month. After the month, I was taking 12.5mg ED for 2 more months. Then I was off everything for one year total. So I was on Clomid for about 3 months total. At that point I had a consultation with Dr. Saya and surprisingly was told they just were having a meeting regarding Enclomiphene and will be available within a week.

DHT has always been normal and in range for me. I do not believe I tested DHT with Enclomiphene this time around. But I can certainly test for it next time.

45x $150
90x $295

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Doesn't Defy order from Empower?

Are you trying enclomiphene on a solo protocol? Or stacked with testosterone?
If you're jumping on it, I will wait for your report.
Defy orders enclomiphene through Tailor Made.

I'm planning to do a write-up of my ongoing, somewhat unusual experiment. For the last few weeks I've been using GnRH with enclomiphene to restart my pituitary while staying on TRT and hCG. Initial results are promising, with LH and FSH both going from ~0.1 to 1.0 mIU/mL.

Checkdis

Good news I just received my tracking #, my Enclomiphene is on it’s way.

TMC is still compounding Enclomiphene!

The FBI issue was related to some Veterinary clinic using the same address as TMC from what they told me which they were not affiliated with. As a result they had to give up all their compounds As they were cooperating with feds. They are now operational and are a little backed up.

swoops36

Good news I just received my tracking #, my Enclomiphene is on it’s way.

TMC is still compounding Enclomiphene!

The FBI issue was related to some Veterinary clinic using the same address as TMC from what they told me which they were not affiliated with. As a result they had to give up all their compounds As they were cooperating with feds. They are now operational and are a little backed up.
I was told yesterday Tesamorelin would be another 10 days because they had to start compounding from scratch after the raid. Good to know they’re getting back on track

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Just a caution that Tailor Made is being pretty slow right now in filling enclomiphene orders. I ordered around March 25, and they may not ship until next week, so that's over four weeks. Staff at Defy notes that: Tailor Made Pharmacy has been taking additional time to fill all of their enclomiphene orders due to a backlog of orders.

Checkdis

Correct, it takes time, but if you keep pestering them they will send it. And Defy may compensate for next day (in my case). I did receive mine so they are still compounding.

@Dr Justin Saya MD has TMC given access to their e-script online portal app they have? Seems quality control (Brandi) has been having to call my orders in because the hard copy fax seems to delay them a bit more.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Tailor Made did get my enclomiphene shipped today and bumped it up to overnight delivery. So that's three weeks and a couple days from ordering to receipt, still reason enough to order early if you're relying on it.

Is anyone else uneasy about having only one source for this drug?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... I cant wait to hear more feedback on this medication.
I discussed how it allows a pituitary restart while on TRT:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching