Empower Pharmacy 3rd party testing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbex2014

Does anyone know if Empower Pharmacy has 3rd party testing on their products? I only ask because I am a member of Keith Nichols facebook group and he talks of how most compounding pharmacies make inconsistent testosterone cream batches and he chooses Medquest exclusively because they 3rd party test their products. I assume Empower does the same, is anyone aware if they do for sure?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The standards for a compounding pharmacy are really high. Too, keith nicholes isn't revered around here...case in point, he chooses medquest because he has a business partnership with that place, so, you have to question the motives when some one knocks X and pushes you to Y

JV63

The standards for a compounding pharmacy are really high. Too, keith nicholes isn't revered around here...case in point, he chooses medquest because he has a business partnership with that place, so, you have to question the motives when some one knocks X and pushes you to Y
Agree VC. Sick of hearing that name and group mentioned here.

Don’t take to heart what all of these bro science guys on here tell you. If you listen to people like Vince, you’ll have your estrogen in the single digits. You’ll be chasing numbers till your head explodes and you’ll never have symptom resolution. Then they’ll cut and paste some B.S. study that supposedly proves their point, because modern day studies are never flawed or directed towards specific results. Nichols is an expert. Everyone on here gets their feelings hurt if you ever say anything about empower or their God doctor Saya. Also, your question was not answered.

Judochop - Is that necessary?

bbex2014 - yes Empower third party tests. We’ve requested third party batch testing on multiple occasions in the past and they’ve always obliged with the results.

Don’t take to heart what all of these bro science guys on here tell you. If you listen to people like Vince, you’ll have your estrogen in the single digits. You’ll be chasing numbers till your head explodes and you’ll never have symptom resolution. Then they’ll cut and paste some B.S. study that supposedly proves their point, because modern day studies are never flawed or directed towards specific results. Nichols is an expert. Everyone on here gets their feelings hurt if you ever say anything about empower or their God doctor Saya. Also, your question was not answered.
Please try to fit in here. Or don't. Dr Saya spends almost literally no time here, and knocking the forum sponsors is going to make your tenure here over before it starts.

@Nelson Vergel
@Vince

Judochop - Is that necessary?

bbex2014 - yes Empower third party tests. We’ve requested third party batch testing on multiple occasions in the past and they’ve always obliged with the results.
I know Ive seen you once before share a test result with us when a product was questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale