E.O.D protocol typical doses

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tonyp56

Right around a month ago i was switched from 80mg test cyp twice weekly, to 45mg every other day (along with keeping 500 iu of hcg twice a week.) 200mg per ml testosterone cyp, went from .4 on syringe to .225 on syringe. Anyway the main reason for this was e2 sensitive was 64 and wanted to lower e2 along with getting hemocrits from going up. (Without having to use anastrozole)

Anyways, know little early but still don't feel all that good, did get anastrozole .125 mg that I was supposed to take 2-3 times a week until high estrogen symptoms subsided. I did that about 2 weeks and most I took was 2 times a week. I don't really feel high or low symptoms of e2 but I just don't feel that great. Days that I don't inject hcg I actually feel worse than days I do inject.

What is everyone else that is on E.O.D protocol dose? Of testosterone and hcg. Basically my weeks are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and repeat. I take hcg as far apart for each week along with the next week. So that I have 2 injections of hwy each week (again at 500 iu per injection)

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Tough to give any good advise without blood work. But I am an advocate of using the lower dosage that will greatly improve symptoms. I trully believe that more is not better and that most of the time side effects can be reversed by lowering dosage. I feel much better with using 104mg a week compared to when i was using 140-180mg a week. Plus both E2 and HCT are well within range.
If you lower your dosage you might not even need EOD injections. Again we would need to see blood work to give a more educated opinion.
Having said that if i were to start TRT on an EOD protocol i would inject 30mg testosterone cypionate + 300IU HCG EOD (if fertility is a concern i would inject 500IU 2-3x week instead).

Tonyp56

16mg/D is a good place to start, if EOD 25-30 is a start point. No mention of your SHBG which I assume is low?

Ok SHBG was 44.7 pre starting trt, my last blood test (9-26-2018) has it at 27. Total T was 855 ng/dL (264-916) free t was at 26 pg/ml range 6.8-21.5. Looking at labs my estradiol was 63.1 not 64. (Sensitive test) sorry for wrong info.

Tonyp56

Ok SHBG was 44.7 pre starting trt, my last blood test (9-26-2018) has it at 27. Total T was 855 ng/dL (264-916) free t was at 26 pg/ml range 6.8-21.5. Looking at labs my estradiol was 63.1 not 64. (Sensitive test) sorry for wrong info.
This was doing 80 mg of testosterone twice weekly injections. Along with 500 iu of hcg twice a week. I didn't want to rely on anastrozole so new protocol was given to me to combat that. Along with hemocrits being 51%,

Tonyp56

Well thanks for comments everyone. Supposed to go in for partial labs at 4 months. Will see what test, estrogen, free t, etc are and go from there. Just wanting a better sense of what I should be shooting for. Working with defy is great no complaints. I read others here that have been on Trt longer and still having issues so guess I have long road ahead might as well give up on feeling great for a while.

Joey786

Strange that your estradiol is that high on 80mgs per week. The hcg could be the cause of the high estradiol? Have you tried stopping the hcg and seeing what happens?

Tonyp56

Strange that your estradiol is that high on 80mgs per week. The hcg could be the cause of the high estradiol? Have you tried stopping the hcg and seeing what happens?
No haven't tried stopping hcg. Will do if defy says to try stopping. Afraid of changing several things/too much and not really knowing what did what.

Oddly I feel better than a couple days ago, but it seems to swing up and down on how I'm feeling. Will hold course, until blood work. And see what that looks like.

No haven't tried stopping hcg. Will do if defy says to try stopping. Afraid of changing several things/too much and not really knowing what did what.

Oddly I feel better than a couple days ago, but it seems to swing up and down on how I'm feeling. Will hold course, until blood work. And see what that looks like.
I went thru a course of trying very hard to find out what was aromatasing...cut out DHEA, cut out Preg, cut out HCG, ended up on Cyp alone and was still converting very high numbers. I tested after each series of elimiating something and continued to run high. I still run high and require an AI on 16mg/D, no DHEA, no Preg, and only using 200iu of HCG per week.

Gman86

I went thru a course of trying very hard to find out what was aromatasing...cut out DHEA, cut out Preg, cut out HCG, ended up on Cyp alone and was still converting very high numbers. I tested after each series of elimiating something and continued to run high. I still run high and require an AI on 16mg/D, no DHEA, no Preg, and only using 200iu of HCG per week.

Don’t want to derail the thread, but just curious, did you notice any changes good or bad when cutting out Dhea and pregnenolone? And did you add them back in once you realized they weren’t the culprit for the excess E2? Thanks.

Tonyp56

DHEA had issues with so quit after the first week. Hcg I'm just not sure about yet. The ups and downs make things difficult to judge, so think need more time.

That said thank you for sharing might have to go same root, though I'm hoping to avoid AI

fifty

I do mwf 54mg and 350iu hcg and .125ai. For me, it is an improvement over 80mg 500iu .125 twice a week.

If I don’t take the ai or lower its dose, I feel worse (red eyes and water retention).

Tonyp56

I do mwf 54mg and 350iu hcg and .125ai. For me, it is an improvement over 80mg 500iu .125 twice a week.

If I don’t take the ai or lower its dose, I feel worse (red eyes and water retention).

After switching to every other day I feel better too overall. After first couple weeks taking AI I no longer feel bloated. When I went to universal men's clinic they crashed my estradiol (<5 more than once on blood work) because of compounded testosterone and anastrozole in shots and cream. Anyways I don't feel like that either (constant need to pee, cotton mouth, just feeling yucky) so things are better. However, I still don't feel as good (overall, might have better peaks now but the downs still hit me) as I did before starting TRT June 17, 2017.

Tonyp56

Should point out only taking testosterone and HCG, along with vitamins, fish oil, coq10, and vitamin D suppliment. Have bottle of anastrozole .125 mg capsules that I took couple weeks (2 per week) as instructed. In case my post are confusing.

I remember you :) you got your e2 crashed while working with clinic that doesn't have competent doctors. WHy are you still bothering with this? All im gonna tell you either do testosterone solo (injectable only) or much better quit this stuff before it's too late.. because the problems you already encountered will only get worse on this crap.. I finally figured it out after messing with it for acouple of year trying to get it work like it did in beginning (it worked for me because i haven't crash my e2 in first year that's why I had benefits from higher T levels).. just my few cents

Gman86

This is the first time I’ve ever seen someone talk about red eyes and high E2. I’m currently experiencing the same thing I think. My eyes feel very tired and almost puffy. They feel weird when I blink, and are also slightly red. Not the eye itself, but around my eyelids. I’m currently trying to get my E2 down, so I think it’s still on the high end. Did your eyes feel puffy or tired or anything when your E2 was elevated?

This is the first time I’ve ever seen someone talk about red eyes and high E2. I’m currently experiencing the same thing I think. My eyes feel very tired and almost puffy. They feel weird when I blink, and are also slightly red. Not the eye itself, but around my eyelids. I’m currently trying to get my E2 down, so I think it’s still on the high end. Did your eyes feel puffy or tired or anything when your E2 was elevated?
check yourself for hypothyroidism as well
puffy tired eyes is very common for hypothyroidism (along with joint pain, even water retention)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me