Doctor is suggesting bio DIM in place of Arimidex

Buy Lab Tests Online

wesley_tinker

After an E2 crash from too much Arimidex, my dr wants me to look into Bio DIM instead. She says it's much safer, which i'm cool with because Arimidex freaks me out now.
Do anyone have any thoughts? Suggestions?
Had sensitive E2 taken a month ago and it was at 17, regular was at 52 a few weeks back when my T was at 933. Dr. said E2 spikes when T spikes, which the labs were taken 4 days after 100 mg injection. I'm doing 2 100 mg injections a week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Randy

I tried DIM, didn't do anything to lower my levels. Yet when I tried Arimidex, only two 1 x 1mg, my levels crashed to below 50 in one week. I'm going to review with my next bloods and perhaps take 0.5mg per week if she's come back up.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Why would you take DIM or an AI if your estradiol was 17 pg/mL using a sensitive test while your total T was 933 ng/dL? That is just not justified!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
There are no natural or OTC remedies that can control E2...sorry for the words that you didn't want to hear but you'd be better off using daily transdermals or injecting lower doses E3D to help with lowering aromatase synthesis.

CoastWatcher

I raised the question of DIM and copper as an E2 control - and Gene was frankly skeptical. My doctor backed him up, saying she has seen at least seven men in the past year in her practice fail to realize any change in E2 using OTC solutions.

Randy

I think there is a study showing DIM can lower estrogen, however like Gene and others said, it's unlikely to work... Myomin is something my Doctor recommended I try...

wesley_tinker

When my E crashed I was taking 1 mg a day, which I quickly learned is bad. I've been experiencing some tenderness and soreness in the breast area and I can't tell of it is just muscle soreness or what. There's no nipple sensitivity. I started back at the gym a few weeks ago after taking off for 2 months due to adrenal fatigue. My Dr said if the nipples aren't sensitive then I should'nt worry because my E2 on both labs look ok.

Thoughts suggestions?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
When my E crashed I was taking 1 mg a day, which I quickly learned is bad. I've been experiencing some tenderness and soreness in the breast area and I can't tell of it is just muscle soreness or what. There's no nipple sensitivity. I started back at the gym a few weeks ago after taking off for 2 months due to adrenal fatigue. My Dr said if the nipples aren't sensitive then I should'nt worry because my E2 on both labs look ok.

Thoughts suggestions?

Estrogen is rebounding so what you are feeling is normal and does not suggest elevated levels. This same experience happens to many men who first start TRT as well but will settle down as the receptors get used to the normalized levels.

But as always, do blood work regularly and make sure to get the Sensitive lab whenever testing E2.

wesley_tinker

Ok thanks Gene! After the E2 crash of 2014, the whole estradial thing scares the shit out of me. Either going too high or too low. So I shouldn't worry about the tenderness, it's normal...check! Hopefully it goes away quick.

fun2drive

Indolplex DIM changed my E2 from 38 to 31 (using Labcorp upper limit of 42). My T was 400 and now 469 so for me it worked.
need to boost my T up to over 700 so I quite crying like a girl all the time...

fun2drive

Well what is the precision of the test then? I can say I don't feel different having taken Indolplex
DIM 300mg daily. The variability is 18% which is a large difference 31 vs 38 for E2 and 14% fir T. Those are huge differences and when I did research they would statistically significant. How big a change is a change? Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me