Dissolving Arimidex in Vodka !

Buy Lab Tests Online

Speed

Is it safe to crush and disolve 1mg of arimidex with e.g. 2ml of vodka and put in insulin syringe and dose oraly ?
I want to try 0.125mg 2x a week....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Speed

Why go to all that trouble if you have a script.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-compunded-anastrozole-tabs&p=13832#post13832

I have found that I keep in the sweet spot with just 0.035mg every 4 days, or 1/2 a tab at the 0.07mg dose The tabs that are compound are large enough, hard and scored so that splitting them is not an issue.

BTW script was for ONE 0.07mg/day for 90 days that equals 1/2 mg per week.

I'm from Europe, and there the story ends :D Only Phizer Arimi....

CoastWatcher

Is it safe to crush and disolve 1mg of arimidex with e.g. 2ml of vodka and put in insulin syringe and dose oraly ?

I have never needed an AI, but I know two men who have done something very similar to what you asked about with, seeming, success.

Speed

Tnx, experimenting right now with T only and varying dosages and Proviron 12.5mg 2x daily, and feeling great, but without proviron, I will probably need Arimi, but I want to start with lowest dose posible... ) 0.25mg arimi 2x week tanked me last time I tried.....

Do someone know, Will proviron show reduced levels of E2 in the blood, or it only blocks the E2 receptors ?

Speed

Is the sensitive estradiol test available to you? It can be hard to find outside of the State's.

Nope :( But my natural e2 was around 30pg/ml on regular test and my crp is low (so no interfering with e2 levels on test) always, and I think this regular test is also ok....

I did it for a few months when I was needing less than .25mg and couldn't cut the tablets any further. I think It worked fine, no issues.

BuzzSaw

Apologies for replying to an old thread, but 1mg of Arimidex to 2ml of vodka equals 0.05mg per 0.1ml (not 0.125mg as OP stated)?

I'm looking to mix 5ml of vodka with 5mg of Arimidex. So each 0.1ml equals 0.1mg (I think I'm correct?).

Blackhawk

I'm looking to mix 5ml of vodka with 5mg of Arimidex. So each 0.1ml equals 0.1mg (I think I'm correct?).

Yes.

Something to consider if you end up wanting to adjust dose from that amount:

I was adjusting dosing in hundredths and found the nicest dilution for dosing accuracy to be 10ml vodka to 1mg Arimidex. At that dilution for your dose, 1ml= 0.1mg.

M.J

I use it also but now a days very minimum like 0.1 just one drop ! This stuff is very affective I did test many times and e goes really down with this.
the reason behind using it is I just don’t want my estrogen to go really high and this actually take care of it.
I mix it with two full insulin alchobol insulin syringe.
Be carful of over mixing. I notice maybe as you reach 4 full insulin syringe it won’t be affective any more.

BuzzSaw

Thank you both, really interesting! Just goes to show how strong Arimidex is in such minute amounts. I'll do 10ml, and dose at 1ml (0.1mg), and see how it goes.

Patek

Sorry for bumping old thread

When you guy mix with alcohol do you mix in a small container and ‘suck’ the alcohol up with the oral syringe each time you administer? Or do you pre fill the syringe and ‘squirt’ so to speak the quantity you require into your mouth and pop the oral syringe back into the fridge ?

Curious how you would manage dose if you can’t see how much you are squirting into your mouth, if doing the latter

Very new to this and just been prescribed 0.25mg 2x per week of anastrazol (excuse the spelling) in the UK. Comes in 1mg tablet and have been told by the dr to break into 1/4 and buy a tablet cutter.

The alcohol split sounds like a fantastic idea and much more accurate. I am injecting 90mg test cip per week split every day subQ as well as 1050iu split every day as well subQ. So surely the logic is to use the AI every day rather than just twice a week, to keep everything in balance. One would think.

M.J

Sorry for bumping old thread

When you guy mix with alcohol do you mix in a small container and ‘suck’ the alcohol up with the oral syringe each time you administer? Or do you pre fill the syringe and ‘squirt’ so to speak the quantity you require into your mouth and pop the oral syringe back into the fridge ?

Curious how you would manage dose if you can’t see how much you are squirting into your mouth, if doing the latter

Very new to this and just been prescribed 0.25mg 2x per week of anastrazol (excuse the spelling) in the UK. Comes in 1mg tablet and have been told by the dr to break into 1/4 and buy a tablet cutter.

The alcohol split sounds like a fantastic idea and much more accurate. I am injecting 90mg test cip per week split every day subQ as well as 1050iu split every day as well subQ. So surely the logic is to use the AI every day rather than just twice a week, to keep everything in balance. One would think.
I used to have a container and use syringe to manage the dose, take the needle out and use the syringe drop in your mouth even one drop have a huge impact.
Anyway I am not using anastrazol anymore in my protocol, you better check your estradiol you can easily crash it to zero even with minimum dose.
I would test estradiol when I use it instead of using it for months.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me