Different Labs - Different Results?

Buy Lab Tests Online

52hoosier

I'm a Defy patient and I've been using LabCorp for 3 years. My NP has ordered another PSA test through TriCore as my PSA went up. I'm considering using TriCore as my insurance will cover it. Do they use the same testing methods? Will they produce similar or different results? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Results from different labs really aren't comparable side-by-side. You would think a test is a test is a test...but it's not. Its not a life altering thing but when you're running TRT and labs from time to time you can't really compare them because you've intriduced a variable in to the equation.
If this is what you're insurance pays for by all means use it. What Defy can do for you is write you a script for labs that you could take to TriCore and have them file your insurance. this is what I do with Defy but with Quest.

PM me for details

52hoosier

Results from different labs really aren't comparable side-by-side. You would think a test is a test is a test...but it's not. Its not a life altering thing but when you're running TRT and labs from time to time you can't really compare them because you've intriduced a variable in to the equation.
If this is what you're insurance pays for by all means use it. What Defy can do for you is write you a script for labs that you could take to TriCore and have them file your insurance. this is what I do with Defy but with Quest.

PM me for details

Thanks, Vince. This is what I was thinking.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me