Did the Coronavirus Originate in the US?

Buy Lab Tests Online

pqteb1r

The 2 words in bold are the ones we need to validate with more experience. Unfortunately experience comes with time. So as we all know.....only time will tell.

More food for thought. Do we think "scholarly papers" are not influenced by corrupt governements and so called - "higher learning institutions" who have clearly been molding young minds in the image of their heroes?
Please read a scholarly description of how the mRNA SARs vaccines work. If you wish to speculate on how cellular DNA might be harmed then you must propose a model for that. The vaccine does not interact with cellular DNA. All scientists agree that the vaccines can not modify cellular DNA.

At best, as a conspiracy theory, the vaccine-hesitant may propose that certain batches earmarked for select communities are tampered with. It would be easy for bad actors to tamper and to target.

Based upon what is undisputed historical fact of past covert activity by the military defense-industrial-bio-engineering-cancer-virology research complex Trust hardly seems an appropriate word. Yet everyone needs to balance what is known about severe permanent long term harm from the virus against no known mode of harm from the virus.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Please read a scholarly description of how the mRNA SARs vaccines work. If you wish to speculate on how cellular DNA might be harmed then you must propose a model for that. The vaccine does not interact with cellular DNA. All scientists agree that the vaccines can not modify cellular DNA.

At best, as a conspiracy theory, the vaccine-hesitant may propose that certain batches earmarked for select communities are tampered with. It would be easy for bad actors to tamper and to target.

Based upon what is undisputed historical fact of past covert activity by the military defense-industrial-bio-engineering-cancer-virology research complex Trust hardly seems an appropriate word. Yet everyone needs to balance what is known about severe permanent long term harm from the virus against no known mode of harm from the virus.
I didn't drink the cool aid. I hope you like how it tastes. There is daily proof that what the government and pharma proposed in the past has been not good for the population in general. I don't need to read scholarly papers, nor do I need to propose a model. I hope your beliefs pan out, but wouldn't count on it. History has taught us that. This has all been one big experiment and we all failed the test. As a country we have been weakened, given up our rights, destroyed our constitution and positioned us for takeover. Injecting yourself with an unproven laboratory experiment just because some politician says you need to, is just dumb. But then again, if it makes you feel good, go right ahead. I know Heroin addicts who do it all the time.

Vince

Super Moderator
The side of the ledger that suggests this could have come out of a lab has been continuing to grow," says
@ScottGottliebMD
. "We haven't found the intermediate host...the question for a lot of people is when are too many coincidences too much?"

Jrsjr

In February of 2020, the Japanese Asahi news report (print and TV) claimed the coronavirus originated in the US, not in China, and that some (or many) of the 14,000 American deaths attributed to influenza may have in fact have resulted from the coronavirus. (5)

a top virologist and pharmacologist who performed a long and detailed search for the source of the virus explains how they are related to each other, how one must have come before another, and how one type derived from another. He explains this is merely elementary science and nothing to do with geopolitical issues, describing how, just as with numbers in order, 3 must always follow 2.

One of his main points is that the type infecting Taiwan exists only in Australia and the US and, since Taiwan was not infected by Australians, the infection in Taiwan could have come only from the US.
The basic logic is that the geographical location with the greatest diversity of virus strains must be the original source because a single strain cannot emerge from nothing. He demonstrated that only the US has all the five known strains of the virus (while Wuhan and most of China have only one, as do Taiwan and South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam, Singapore, and England, Belgium and Germany), constituting a thesis that the haplotypes in other nations may have originated in the US.
The Virologist further stated that the US has recently had more than 200 “pulmonary fibrosis” cases that resulted in death due to patients’ inability to breathe, but whose conditions and symptoms could not be explained by pulmonary fibrosis. He said he wrote articles informing the US health authorities to consider seriously those deaths as resulting from the coronavirus, but they responded by blaming the deaths on e-cigarettes, then silenced further discussion. ...
The Taiwanese doctor then stated the virus outbreak began earlier than assumed, saying, “We must look to September of 2019”.

China’s Coronavirus: Did It Originate in the US? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Does the research take into account that China has and used the ability to completely seal their boarders and really lock down their population? The US has a constant flow of immigrants and refugees flowing across the boarders. The initial outbreak that China covered up but allowed their travelers to all parts of the world for 2 months after also spread the virus significantly especially in New York. Proven by the early and almost uncontrolled outbreak in that City in early 2021.

pqteb1r

The side of the ledger that suggests this could have come out of a lab has been continuing to grow," says
@ScottGottliebMD
. "We haven't found the intermediate host...the question for a lot of people is when are too many coincidences too much?"
Reasonable men can smell a rat yet liars and demagogues carry a following in incomprehensible numbers in spite of solid evidence that should put them behind bars.

The issue at the moment is vaccine hesitancy. This is a highly personal choice which should be made after reviewing available scientific data not by reading crap on social media.

Trust is required yet undeserved. If one trusts the science then then the vaccine is clearly safer than the long term effects of getting infected without having been vaccinated.

Out of an abundance of caution one can choose to avoid certain vax settings such as public health clinics in marginalized areas. It pays to be alert. Ask to see the vial. Take a photo of it with the lot number. I'd walk if they won't let you especially if trying to rush or distract you. Observe the opening of the sterile syringe package. Be aware of the surroundings such as any observers that seem out of place. Injections of any kind are serious business.

"When are too many coincidences too much?"
This: The epidemiology of first gen HIV. The early mass testing sites performed by strangers using trays of unwrapped needles. The psyops film that was shown. The widespread reports of public needle sticks in crowded late night bars in the affected neighborhoods. The lost missing serum control samples from the gay hepatitis vax trials late 1970's. The genetic proofs that kept changing. And especially the bizarre widespread radio and newspaper propaganda and disinformation in the early years. These are just a few of the never satisfactorily explained events associated with HIV.

Reasonable men can smell a rat yet liars and demagogues carry a following in incomprehensible numbers in spite of solid evidence that should put them behind bars.

The issue at the moment is vaccine hesitancy. This is a highly personal choice which should be made after reviewing available scientific data not by reading crap on social media.

Trust is required yet undeserved. If one trusts the science then then the vaccine is clearly safer than the long term effects of getting infected without having been vaccinated.

Out of an abundance of caution one can choose to avoid certain vax settings such as public health clinics in marginalized areas. It pays to be alert. Ask to see the vial. Take a photo of it with the lot number. I'd walk if they won't let you especially if trying to rush or distract you. Observe the opening of the sterile syringe package. Be aware of the surroundings such as any observers that seem out of place. Injections of any kind are serious business.

"When are too many coincidences too much?"
This: The epidemiology of first gen HIV. The early mass testing sites performed by strangers using trays of unwrapped needles. The psyops film that was shown. The widespread reports of public needle sticks in crowded late night bars in the affected neighborhoods. The lost missing serum control samples from the gay hepatitis vax trials late 1970's. The genetic proofs that kept changing. And especially the bizarre widespread radio and newspaper propaganda and disinformation in the early years. These are just a few of the never satisfactorily explained events associated with HIV.
The issue is vaccine hesitancy? Why is that an issue for you? Certainly it's a non event for most of us. By the way, all your parroted language gives you away.

pqteb1r

The issue is vaccine hesitancy? Why is that an issue for you? Certainly it's a non event for most of us. By the way, all your parroted language gives you away.
Where did I write that vaccine-hesitancy is a personal issue for me? You expose yourself to be reading comprehension challenged.

Now that we have 100% vaccinated, according to you, "most of us" can forget about it.

Where is your worthy reply which speaks to the specific points which you find questionable?

[ "parroted language gives you away" ] is an emotionally driven response revealing one to be rather incapable, driven by fear to reach unfounded erroneous conclusions.

Seriously if you wish to post an opposing view then do so in an adult fashion free of attack by way of linking your perceived opponent to nefarious individuals or groups. . We've all had our fill of obfuscation denial evasion using this same tactic of defamation.

Last edited:
I simply quoted you. You said the issue was vaccine hesitancy. If that was not what you meant, I suggest you correct yourself. Can I ask if you are a college professor? Do you feel superior using all those big words? It appears that way. Although you should really try to use a more original approach. I assure you that my reading comprehension is just fine. I can see right through you.

pqteb1r

I simply quoted you. You said the issue was vaccine hesitancy. If that was not what you meant, I suggest you correct yourself. Can I ask if you are a college professor? Do you feel superior using all those big words? It appears that way. Although you should really try to use a more original approach. I assure you that my reading comprehension is just fine. I can see right through you.
The issue for the community at large is vaccine hesitancy if it believes that getting everyone vaccinated is in the public interest. The issue of trust then is what the community needs to address when encountering the vaccine hesitant.

The larger portion of the vaccine hesitant are emotionally driven not fact driven and therefore highly susceptible to manipulation. They reach faulty conclusions just like you do. Worse, they often attack others when they feel that the security of their contrived position is threatened. Other vaccine hesitant have a just lack of trust. This is the point of my post.

You can "see right through me" without ever having met me. You're more concerned over form than content. What sort of folks complain that another "feels superior ( to them as evidenced by ) using all those big words"?

After an invitation to explain exactly what you find controversial you are still unable to do so.

What have you contributed to other readers understanding in this thread? That's your only chance of redemption at this point unless you enjoy being thought of as a trumper.

Your quote..."The larger portion of the vaccine hesitant are emotionally driven not fact driven and therefore highly susceptible to manipulation."
If you believe your quote above, you are insane. What you write offers very little content, but we all love your big words! The fact is, more than half of the US population realize that they do not need to be vaccinated against the china virus because it is not a threat to them. I understand that you are scared and need to justify your decision. Maybe your test levels are low and you are not a confident man. I don't know, but I can see right through your verbose nonsense. Anyone with half a brain (who is not at risk) is not going to get injected with an unproven drug. Those that do are sheep, and we have seen how they are easily lead into the slaughter house. Conversation over.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching