Crashed Estradiol But NEVER Took Any AI’s

Buy Lab Tests Online

TriDude

I know there are many threads on crashed E2 and all those I’ve read reference AIs as the cause so I’m posting this because mine has crashed and I’ve never taken an AI.

I had bloodwork done this week and my E2 is virtually gone (<5.0 pg/mL) despite my test being 608 ng/dL, free test at 145 pg/mL, SHBG at 42.5 nmol/L, total estrogens 89 pg/mL.

I have symptoms of joint pain, insomnia, anxiety, no motivation, trouble concentrating/working, etc - classic stuff one hears can be signs of deficient E2. My semen is also almost totally clear, making me wonder if sperm production is totally off as well. And I’ve had no interest in sex or dating at ALL, despite test levels being good.

I think I screwed myself up by taking 1) too high a testosterone dose over time (like 200mg sustanton per week) off and on over the past few years and 2) without dosing any HcG. Yes yes I know I’m a complete idiot for doing this, not being informed, and so on - I went thru a period where I was not taking good care of myself, drinking a ton, and making all kinds of stupid decisions. I own that, completely.

Now I’m very very worried I could’ve permanently f’d up my brain/dopamine system with long term low E2, and I’m wondering what could be causing the E2 crash in the absence of AI’s and what to do about it. Willing to get whatever additional tests are needed, consult with expert doctor, do anything.

Obviously lowering test dosage substantially and adding HcG and maybe DHEA are in order right? I’ve also read about some cases where adding exogenous E2 was necessary.

Anyway, I greatly appreciate any thoughts as to cause of the crash or what to do. Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ExpTrain

I know there are many threads on crashed E2 and all those I’ve read reference AIs as the cause so I’m posting this because mine has crashed and I’ve never taken an AI.

I had bloodwork done this week and my E2 is virtually gone (<5.0 pg/mL) despite my test being 608 ng/dL, free test at 145 pg/mL, SHBG at 42.5 nmol/L, total estrogens 89 pg/mL.

I have symptoms of joint pain, insomnia, anxiety, no motivation, trouble concentrating/working, etc - classic stuff one hears can be signs of deficient E2. My semen is also almost totally clear, making me wonder if sperm production is totally off as well. And I’ve had no interest in sex or dating at ALL, despite test levels being good.

I think I screwed myself up by taking 1) too high a testosterone dose over time (like 200mg sustanton per week) off and on over the past few years and 2) without dosing any HcG. Yes yes I know I’m a complete idiot for doing this, not being informed, and so on - I went thru a period where I was not taking good care of myself, drinking a ton, and making all kinds of stupid decisions. I own that, completely.

Now I’m very very worried I could’ve permanently f’d up my brain/dopamine system with long term low E2, and I’m wondering what could be causing the E2 crash in the absence of AI’s and what to do about it. Willing to get whatever additional tests are needed, consult with expert doctor, do anything.

Obviously lowering test dosage substantially and adding HcG and maybe DHEA are in order right? I’ve also read about some cases where adding exogenous E2 was necessary.

Anyway, I greatly appreciate any thoughts as to cause of the crash or what to do. Thank you!
hi, did you figure this out?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching