CoQ10 confusion

Buy Lab Tests Online

Outcome

What are good brands and what dose do most of you take? Also, if you’re in your 40’s or beyond is Ubiquinol really better and Ubiquinone poorly metabolized? And regarding Ubiquinol, if it’s all produced by Kaneka nutrients is there really any difference between brands?
I read that regular CoQ10 had a good track record before Ubiquinol became so popular.
I’ve been taking Qunol Ubiquinol 100 mg 2x a day and just wondering if there is something better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

I think the best way to evaluate CoQ10 products is through a blood test. I intend to get yearly CoQ10 blood test, about $60 or less if there is a sale at life extension. (which should happen soon) Not sure who else offers the test.

This is especially important if you take drugs such as metformin, which can deplete CoQ10.

Currently I take Costco's Kirkland brand of CoQ10, 300 mg, soon I will take a test to see if my levels went up or down from last year.

pmgamer18

What are good brands and what dose do most of you take? Also, if you’re in your 40’s or beyond is Ubiquinol really better and Ubiquinone poorly metabolized? And regarding Ubiquinol, if it’s all produced by Kaneka nutrients is there really any difference between brands?
I read that regular CoQ10 had a good track record before Ubiquinol became so popular.
I’ve been taking Qunol Ubiquinol 100 mg 2x a day and just wondering if there is something better.
Hi I am on CoQ10 in the form of Ubiquinol, I buy this from

https://shop.mercola.com/product/55/1/ubiquinol-capsules-90-per-bottle-90-day-supply

After trying many brands this one works the best I take 200 mgs. 3x'/day and it helps.

I have Peripheral Neuropathy from Statin Use the drugs put me in a lot of pain and I

unable to walk without the use of a walker. I got a lot of help from this site

https://spacedoc.com/articles/peripheral-neuropathy-statins

I had heart bypass surgery and it went bad I got an infection and they needed to open me up and leave me open until they could fix this.

I was put in a coma for 14 weeks and after that I was put on statins drugs that I did not need my levels were always good. So they saved my life only to drive my CoQ10 down so low it gave me a Neuropathy in my body.

Phil

DragonBits

Hi I am on CoQ10 in the form of Ubiquinol, I buy this from

https://shop.mercola.com/product/55/1/ubiquinol-capsules-90-per-bottle-90-day-supply

After trying many brands this one works the best I take 200 mgs. 3x'/day and it helps.

I have Peripheral Neuropathy from Statin Use the drugs put me in a lot of pain and I

unable to walk without the use of a walker. I got a lot of help from this site

https://spacedoc.com/articles/peripheral-neuropathy-statins

I had heart bypass surgery and it went bad I got an infection and they needed to open me up and leave me open until they could fix this.

I was put in a coma for 14 weeks and after that I was put on statins drugs that I did not need my levels were always good. So they saved my life only to drive my CoQ10 down so low it gave me a Neuropathy in my body.

Phil

Phil, does that mean you take 6 Ubiquinol (100 mg) total a day?

Wow, so much trama, glad this ubiquinol helps you.

pmgamer18

Yes I take 6 100 mgs. caps / day and when I was first taken off stain drugs I was on 12 caps / day. My labs showed my CoQ10 way below normal.

Today they are at the top of the range and this is the best I will feel with this problem.
Phil

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching