Clomid: Improving my numbers, but not not how I feel.

Buy Lab Tests Online

nevermind1182

Hey guys, just wondering about something. I'll start by saying that I am 33yrs old, I am working with Defy (awesome people!) and have been on Clomid since the middle of February. From February to April the Clomid has raised my T levels from the 180's to into the 680's! Problem is, I do not feel any better. I was starting to feel better from maybe week 3 to week 5, then it slowly started going back down hill. Now I am on a larger dose of clomid for 3 out of 7 days of the week and my regular dose the other 4 days. Still, nothing!

The question rolling around in my head is, how can it be that my T levels are up and I am still feeling like crap? How is TRT any different than my own production? I have heard of people who have this same scenario go on to TRT and have great results. What the heck is the difference?!

Thanks guys!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

What is your dosage protocol? I've never heard of clomid monotherapy having alternating "larger" doses within a weekly protocol. I was on clomid monotherapy for the past 1.5 yrs. & did 12.5mg daily.

It is well known that the zuclomifene isomer is the "bad" isomer for men (estrogenic sides), & the enclomifene isomer is the "good" (blocking estrogen at the pituatary). Clomid has both isomers so taking more to get the "good" unfortunately gives more of the "bad" too. Good news is there is a comany (Repros) that is trying to get Enclomifene (aka Androxal) approved by FDA. Dr. Crisler recommends to some of his clomid mono patients to take Dim & calcium d-glucarate to help control the "bad" estrogens.

Some speculate that the estrogenic sides of clomid can hurt libido & negate the positive effects of the higher T levels. Also, it possibly raises SHBG in some men which will lower Free T.

ERO

It is common on TRT forums to hear about guys on Clomid that are getting decent numbers but not feeling great on it. I do not remember your details (age, whether or not you are trying to re-start your HTPA axis, etc.) but I would first talk with Defy about not feeling any better on the new dose and, if appropriate for your situation, consider switching to twice weekly T injections.

Mr_F1tness

I was on Clomid for several months in the beginning of my TRT years ago. My numbers went from the low 100S to about 600ng. I also never felt any better, due in large part to a subsequent rise in E2 and SHBG. I've never been a fan of clomid, and if your working with Defy you might discuss making the jump to injections if you continue to feel unwell on Clomid. Just my .02.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me