Clomid blood test

Buy Lab Tests Online

Shan

I have been using self administered clomid hrt for 5 years. I am 57 year old fitness enthusiast. I take 25mg 4 days a week. M/w/f/sun

Recently I purchased clomid from an overseas pharmacy. I have attached my blood test which was done last Friday before I took the clomid for the day.
First let me say, I believe the high liver enzymes are a result of using sporanox two weeks earlier for toenail fungus.
This is the highest my testosterone has ever tested. I would love having the high testosterone level for my muscle building, unfortunately free test is only normal. So apparently SHBG must be high.
This is also the first time my TSH has been high.
I would like your thoughts?

Attachments

• 209381D0-2216-4DBB-9980-2258B8D9F0CF.png
    209381D0-2216-4DBB-9980-2258B8D9F0CF.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 4AAAF487-741F-4B09-A2CA-6D362C5D4E9B.png
    4AAAF487-741F-4B09-A2CA-6D362C5D4E9B.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 211
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Wow, that's amazing natural testosterone production. Unfortunately the direct free testosterone test is not a reliable indicator. Either measure SHBG also so you can calculate free T with Tru-T, or else get one of the accurate tests based on equilibrium dialysis or ultrafiltration.

To better understand thyroid operation you should measure free T3 and free T4. Ideally, also reverse T3 and antibodies.

upward of 2000 I would retest that that's astronomical and could be lab error, I wouldn't change anything until you can validate that result so keep taking your CLomid as you are and do it again on a Friday, same day to keep it consistent and comparable.

Your Thyroid though needs more tests, too, we recommend these 5 some of yours I'm not used to seeing but we like to see these:

TSH
Free T3
Free T4
Reverse T3
Antibodies

Shan

Wow, that's amazing natural testosterone production. Unfortunately the direct free testosterone test is not a reliable indicator. Either measure SHBG also so you can calculate free T with Tru-T, or else get one of the accurate tests based on equilibrium dialysis or ultrafiltration.

To better understand thyroid operation you should measure free T3 and free T4. Ideally, also reverse T3 and antibodies.

Thanks for your response. So the free test may not be accurate?

Shan

upward of 2000 I would retest that that's astronomical and could be lab error, I wouldn't change anything until you can validate that result so keep taking your CLomid as you are and do it again on a Friday, same day to keep it consistent and comparable.

Your Thyroid though needs more tests, too, we recommend these 5 some of yours I'm not used to seeing but we like to see these:

TSH
Free T3
Free T4
Reverse T3
Antibodies

My last blood test was done in February of this year and the testosterone level came back over >1500 which the lab could not come to a result with. So I’m assuming the high testosterone is true and as you can see my thyroid in February was normal.

Attachments

• 4120E0C6-9796-489B-9C3C-80CEDB2C30D8.jpeg
    4120E0C6-9796-489B-9C3C-80CEDB2C30D8.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 215
  • A48C9C55-E338-444D-907C-D435D21F2B46.jpeg
    A48C9C55-E338-444D-907C-D435D21F2B46.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 185

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Correct. This type of test does not correlate very well with the more accurate tests, but the Tru-T calculation does; it's unlikely that you have mediocre free testosterone. For example, even with total testosterone of 1,500 ng/dL and SHBG of 200 nMol/L, one would have free testosterone that is over the top of the normal range.

Your Thyroid is not good and getting worse. We tend to look deeper in to Thyroid when the TSH is >2.0 and indicates there's a problem. Because it fits the lab range is no way to call that good with TSH and those tests.

M.J

I stopped trt and I am on clomid 12.5mg ED for the past two weeks.
-Libido higher than trt
-morning wood is back and getting stronger
Erection is good but not where it should be I will be running test two weeks from now to see where it stand, but I can say over all I am better than my previous trt protocol for now.

Last edited:

Shan

Your Thyroid is not good and getting worse. We tend to look deeper in to Thyroid when the TSH is >2.0 and indicates there's a problem. Because it fits the lab range is no way to call that good with TSH and those tests.

could the high TSH be because of high estradiol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me