Chest hair on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Out of curiosity...Any evidence or experience of Rogaine working on chest hair? Since starting the injections almost two years ago I've gotten some chest hair but it's not thick or long enough to look "normal" but prefer it over the bare look. So trying to find a way to help it along.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Dihydrotestosterone, a metabolite of Testosterone converted by the 5 Alpha Reductase enzyme. DHT is what makes a man, a man...hair growth and all that. Just an idea to check that.

Gotcha. And if it is low then what would I do next? No hair issue on my head, I have facial hair, armpits, pubes, and little bit on chest and stomach. Low to average on arms and legs maybe.

Vince

Super Moderator
Clint, how long have you been on TRT? I believe it takes one year before you start growing hair all over your body ( except your head ).

If I could get the hair that is growing on chest, back, shoulders, arm etc... to grow on my damn head I would be a happy man. Its getting old having to trim all this damn body hair. I have notice that being on TRT now for a few years that my body hair is much longer than it use to be.

Gotcha. And if it is low then what would I do next? No hair issue on my head, I have facial hair, armpits, pubes, and little bit on chest and stomach. Low to average on arms and legs maybe.

Typically a T cream is used on the scrotum. It's just an idea to get DHT tested before you look to a pharmaceutical.

The follicles that produce head hair are different than body hair, therefore DHT blockers may not work for body hair (although the overall lowering of DHT which is not good, such as with finasteride, may slow hair growth). Body hair varies between men on TRT. I had little body hair until I went on TRT, now I am a gorilla and oddly the hair growth is not even (more hair on one side of my back than the other). Wax, shave, laser, will be the best options for management of body hair. As you age and remain on TRT you may find that the chest hair fills in more evenly

Has anyone heard that nizoral shampoo and Rogaine has a negative effect on testosterone and libido?
I have read threads that these products effected both......I don't see how since it's being used topically?
Thanks

CoastWatcher

Has anyone heard that nizoral shampoo and Rogaine has a negative effect on testosterone and libido?
I have read threads that these products effected both......I don't see how since it's being used topically?
Thanks

Many of use both products, Nizoral and Minoxidil. Nizoral is an excellent body wash if you are dealing with TRT-related acne.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me