Cabergoline or Not?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vvs1

Get it together brother. I ordered my syringes through easytouch online and also get my alcohol wipes from my local store. I make suggestions on my protocol, and always write down notes before my consultations. We are all different and we all use different protocols. I think it's my responsibility to find out what works for me. Just like I do with my GP, I know my body better than my doctor does. I have to work with my doctors, not make them do all the work for me. I've always had great experiences with defy Medical and all my other doctors.

The reason I’m paying them is for advice from a supposed expert. I shouldn’t have to browse forums to see what they offer.

I did ask for medication for what they told me was low cortisol, and they refused. So why would I think they’d give cabergoline? Do you ask for medication one by one?

I’m not a dick on the phone but next time I will be. I spent 2 years on their stupid Clomid protocol, when I told them multiple times I feel so fatigued at work, I think I’m going to just collapse.

They stopped my t3 meds because I needed labs. They wouldn’t refill one more week so labs were just useless. But they got their money and some quality clerk checked some box.

A lot of money and years wasted. I wouldn’t recommend Defy. Their goal is to keep you coming back to cover all their overhead.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Deanna@Defy

The reason I’m paying them is for advice from a supposed expert. I shouldn’t have to browse forums to see what they offer.

I did ask for medication for what they told me was low cortisol, and they refused. So why would I think they’d give cabergoline? Do you ask for medication one by one?

I’m not a dick on the phone but next time I will be. I spent 2 years on their stupid Clomid protocol, when I told them multiple times I feel so fatigued at work, I think I’m going to just collapse.

They stopped my t3 meds because I needed labs. They wouldn’t refill one more week so labs were just useless. But they got their money and some quality clerk checked some box.

A lot of money and years wasted. I wouldn’t recommend Defy. Their goal is to keep you coming back to cover all their overhead.
Hello - We take pride in ensuring our patients get the attention and care they want to get dialed in on the protocol(s) they need. I'm concerned you didn't feel you received that level of care. I understand the timing of labs may sometimes feel like an obstacle, but regular labs are our best and most reliable means to know how each patient is responding, in addition to the symptoms and reactions described during consultations. I'd like to understand your thoughts on we could have done better with your care if you are comfortable sharing that with me. Feel free to message me privately or you can email me at [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale