Bad labs after diet change

Buy Lab Tests Online

xroccox

My MD called today and said if i don't take a statin they want to take me off Test
Im 54 i have been on for 6 years I on a lol dose 0.35 mils every 7-10 days

My blood pressure ranges 140-130 / 85-80 many times lower than 130
My Cholesterol was 232
Triglycerides 168
LDL 157
CHOL 5.2
Non HDL 188
Glucose 120
Red blood 6.03
Hemicrat 50.8

no tests number due to shortage of testing vials
3 months ago it was 850 on a low dose which was strange

I have since the last 3 months prior to testing been pretty good about my diet low to no carbs and if i do it whole grains no sugar eat lots of meat chicken
exercise i lost 18 pounds

I worried i's going to have to get off I do not want to take a stain I know i can lower this and I was sure i was going to with the changes i made
They lowered my dose due to bad labs last time I thought for sure i had just gone off the rails and it would change with lifestyle change
Just looking for insight or others that have more knowledge than me any help would be appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My MD called today and said if i don't take a statin they want to take me off Test
That's bizarre, what's the doctors reasoning?

My doctor's have said I should be on a statin because I'm a diabetic even though my lipids are perfectly normal thanks to TRT.

So by your doctor threatening to take you off TRT due to not taking statins is a bad decision on your doctors part.

All men need adequate testosterone to be healthy whether on TRT or not.

I would find another doctor.

Last edited:

xroccox

i don't know i think its because i have 3 high level sugar blood and cholesterol she scared to lower my dose but i can feel the difference can lower it much more

Systemlord

Why are you on such a low dosage of T let alone injecting every 10 days?

This protocol isn't optimal as your levels must be very low by day 10.

nodoctor

Have you tried going whole plant based foods? That's what I did. Feel more amazing than ever, lost fat, more ripped, cholesterol through the floor, a1c down, fasting glucose down. Solved literally every metric I've worried about. Vegan can be hard for some, but the science is extremely clear in my opinion.

enjoy!

Dicky

Triglycerides of 168 and glucose of 120 leads me to believe that excess carbohydrates are somehow getting into your diet. Keep in mind that whole grains eventually get broken down into glucose in your body just like any other grain. There is nothing special about "whole grain". Whole grains just get broken down more slowly than other grains. But they eventually are just as sugary as non-whole grains.

Some people are very sensitive to any intake of carbs and it looks like you might be one of them. You are very likely pre-diabetic. Your doctor should have run a HbA1C lab to see what you average glucose level over the last 3 months was.

I agree with you about not taking a statin. I wouldn't do that either. And I echo what @Systemlord said. Find another doctor. You need adequate testosterone regardless of your cholesterol levels. In fact adequate testosterone can help you manage your glucose and triglycerides.

nodoctor

The movie “what the health “had multiple PhD’s making a strong case that significant meat fat consumption inhibits the body’s ability to get glucose out of the blood and into muscles, organs, etc. They went so far as to say significant meat consumption is a driving factor in type two diabetes. I am an enthusiastic vegan so I may be susceptible to believing the hype, but since you have high fasting blood glucose and said you eat lots of meat, I thought I would mention it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me