anyone on Progesterone? how do you feel?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca Bonetti

Hi guys, I'm on progesterone 7.5mg caps twice a day to try to have my adrenals making more cortisol, I'm also taking pregnenolone, doc wanted to put me on hydro cortisone but I was a bit scared of the idea so we decided to try with Progesterone. The first week I noticed right away that I was definitely feeling hornier like much more, but overall I think I don't sleep as well and also my mood isn't as good as it was, it is hard to figure because about the same time I got back from LA to NYC so the environment is playing a huge role for sure, I also started noticing hot flashes after about two weeks, maybe it is increasing E2.

What is your experience with it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I dont think around here we advocate using Progesterone, Pregnenolone is much more accepted as that will (should) convert (some) to Progesterone

Gianluca Bonetti

that for sure but Progesterone is a precursor to cortisol and since I didn't like the idea to try hydro cortisone to help my adrenal making more cortisol Doc put me on Progesterone to see if it helps, I probably should I have just listed to him, cause I don't think is working, maybe doing worse

CoastWatcher

Do you have any labs to share? Without lab results, you're driving in the dark with no headlights. How you feel is critically important, but the labs are necessary to zero in on what is going on. What was the nature of your discussion with your doctor in regard to the hydrocortisone?

Gianluca Bonetti

sorry I had to copy and attach my blood work this way hope it is not too confusing, the discussion about hydrocortisone started because the feeling that I have, every time I start exercising or even putting my self into a stressful situation I freeze, meaning I literally have to stop what I'm doing sit down, no thinking no moving, I start feeling something dropping inside me, over the time I became weaker as well, I remember a day I couldn't even ride the bike for more then 20mn so by seen in this blood work my cortisol dropping in the PM doc thinks it is cortisol related, I do think this as well as I made a research about adrenal insufficiency and low cortisol, I believe everytime my body encounter stress my adrenal are so burn out that they don't produce cortisol anymore and my system goes into shock and because of that I beleive I get some form of panic attack as well since cortisol helps converting norepinephrine to epinephrine, and based on my research a wrong ratio nore:epi is associated to panic attacks.....or maybe is just me getting scared I feel proably blood sugar dropping or something...
anyway I hope this is not too long

Salivary Cortisol X4, Timed

[TD="class: ccrCol1"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: ccrCol2"]

[/TD]

Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S

[/TD]

[/TD]

Dhea-Sulfate

[/TD]

[/TD]

Tsh

[/TD]

[/TD]

Ferritin, Serum

[/TD]

[/TD]

Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum

[/TD]

[/TD]

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum

[/TD]

[/TD]

Cbc/Diff Ambiguous Default

[/TD]

[/TD]

Testosterone,Free And Total
Ferritin, SerumVitamin D, 25-HydroxyEstradiol, SensitiveCbc/Diff Ambiguous Default

[TD="class: ccrCol1"]​Iron And Tibc

[/TD]

[/TD]

Gianluca Bonetti

consider that I started progesterone about two weeks a go so things like e2 may have changed......btw my Doc is Justin Saya so he know what we are doing

CoastWatcher

consider that I started progesterone about two weeks a go so things like e2 may have changed......btw my Doc is Justin Saya so he know what we are doing

Yes, Dr. Saya certainly does know what he is doing.

You mentioned that you were worried about high estradiol - your results here are approaching the upper end, but at a point that most wouldn't be troubled. Are you particularly sensitive to estardiol? Has it been a challenge for you in the past?

Gianluca Bonetti

well I'm just saying that my e2 may be higher now due to progesterone, that is why I feel more horny now maybe....yes I'm pretty sensitive to E2 the way that too high I get some type of anxiety and too low I get some other type of anxiety, but I really think the adrenal are causing me all the issue I'm going through, I just realized how important they are and that issue with anxiety/panics attack I had in the passe, it may be related to adrenal insufficiency, I started TRT February 2015 and that helped allot like 70% with anxiety and last year It was an amazing year feeling great, probably too great that I pushed my self too much at the gym and outside at the expenses of the adrenal glands

Gianluca Bonetti

Hey Nelson I'm already on HCG, 350IU 3 x week, we are just trying to help adrenal produce more cortisol as it seems this low cortisol thing is creating me lots of truble

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me