Anxiety When Lowering TRT Dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

Most guy get anxiety as a side effect when starting trt, it’s very common until body gets adjusted to it.

I always thought it was just bc more testosterone, higher dopamine and just body running at a higher gear so just an overall shock of the body.

I’m starting to notice that same elevated anxiety after dropping my dosage down.

So maybe it’s not just the increase of testosterone, maybe just the body going through a change and that’s what causes the anxiety?

Anyone else get this when lowering their dosage and did you see it subside around the same time as when you started trt? Which I believe took about 8 weeks for the anxiety to subside for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I always thought it was just bc more testosterone, higher dopamine and just body running at a higher gear
I’m starting to notice that same elevated anxiety after dropping my dosage down.
In your case since lowering your dosage, your dopamine if anything is going down along with the T since T increases the release of dopamine.

This reduction of dopamine if sensitive to all these various hormonal changes, can trigger all sorts of mental side effects. You’re taking away something, something that you need and the body has troubling coping.

Just ask any woman on her period or one who is going through menopause.

Why should men be any different?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching