Buy Lab Tests Online

TRTinNY

Guys... Need some help.

When I'm high or low with estradiol I'm sensitive where I have a hard time with erections or get soft ones and have no penis sensitivity. Also I have low shbg which is between 13 and 17 depending when taken. My daily dose of test cyp is 30mg and hcg 300iu 2x per week.

Ok here's what I know now

5/31 my estrodial was 6 (all ultrasensitive lc/Ms)
6/4 I got the e2 results and per my doctor to not stay crashed I started doubling my dose every other day of test to raise quickly. Was taking 30mg one day and 60mg the next to raise crashed estradiol
6/14 estradiol was 49
I took .125 anastrazole to lower
6/17 estrogen was 33
6/19 I took .25 anastrazole to lower bc didn't feel right.
Yesterday I doubled test dose to 60mg and would do 30mg again today
Not sure what to do now but last night had sex no sensitivity and no morning wood this morning... FML

Debating whether to take .125 this morning or get another test and wait for results so I don't accidentally crash. Any suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TRTinNY

Do not change test dose to steer estradiol.

What was your original protocol? 30mg test and???
30mg test daily and 300iu hcg 2x week.
I felt like shit when it was low and doctor had me do that to raise quickly so I didn't feel like shit. Was just temporary but I guess I get it.

I'm trying to dial back in but not sure what to do.

I know when I doubled up by June 8 everything worked like a rock star and June 11 it did as well. By June 14 when it was 49 it didn't work.

I'm just not sure what to do now. Another tell is whether I have morning wood or not. Today I didn't. Yesterday I did. But I also had sex at 12am this morning and was hard but no sensitivity and never finished. I'm going to have e2 checked this morning but I won't know the level until Monday or Tuesday and I have dates this weekend lol

Beside this number what problem were you having at this point in time? Everything you've written here is high Estrogen by my eperience having low SHBG. You can't run this by a number on a piece of paper thinking 6 is low, it's entirely in the realm that 6 is high FOR YOU.

5/31 my estrodial was 6 (all ultrasensitive lc/Ms)

30mg/Day is way too much for a low SHBG guy.

TRTinNY

Beside this number what problem were you having at this point in time? Everything you've written here is high Estrogen by my eperience having low SHBG. You can't run this by a number on a piece of paper thinking 6 is low, it's entirely in the realm that 6 is high FOR YOU.

Today no morning wood... And last night no penis sensitivity during sex. E2 Was 33 Monday. Sunday took 60mg Monday 30mg Tuesday 30mg Wednesday 30mg also took .25 anastrazole Wednesday. Thursday 60mg. Here I am today not taken anything yet.

TRTinNY

At 6 I felt horrible and my penis didn't work... As e2 went up I felt much better.

fifty

Your situation seems pretty fluid and your historical protocol is unclear. If you take .125 today you will be at .5mg for the week. Isn’t that what got you into trouble in the first place?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching