ADEX 2x a week or every day?

Buy Lab Tests Online

theoneguy

So currently I am using adex 2x a week and seem to have the dosage fairly well down but just wondering do people find it best to use just 2x a week or should i divide the weekly dosage by 7 and take daily for better e2 levels?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
So currently I am using adex 2x a week and seem to have the dosage fairly well down but just wondering do people find it best to use just 2x a week or should i divide the weekly dosage by 7 and take daily for better e2 levels?
No reason to take it daily, twice a week should be fine.

M

MarkM

If you feel like you have your AI dialed in then I would not change the frequency and stick with twice a week. Don't fix what isn't broke.

No you're right it's 50hrs.

One youd have to make a custom liquid or something custom compounded to get it in to a daily dose but that half-life pretty well negates that need. Most guys if they truly need it to a large extent are going to use it EOD any way. That and taking it around the injection, the day of or day after, is going to have the best effect any way.

theoneguy

cheers vince yeah 2x a week seems to do me well but i just wondered seeing as people inject more frequently for more stable test levels wether doing adex 3x a week would result in more stable e2 levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me