Adding proviron

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfbjr

Now I know that this is a trt site, but I was wondering if anyone has had success supplementing their protocol with proviron. As many of you know, I've struggled with estrogen related issues even before trt. After doing some research online, and speaking with the doc, I've come decided to add it to my protocol. So my question is has anyone had success with any online sites that sell it?

I've been hanging around the other forums, but had no success yet.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Proviron is a weak DHT based androgen that anecdotally increases libido. It is not FDA approved in the US and it is illegal to provide any "sourcing" information about it.

I took it while being overseas and I probably felt hornier for a 1-2 days but the effect disappeared quickly. I never suffered from acne before but did have acne starting to be an issue while taking it. I lost interest in it quickly.

It seems to be more available in Europe and Asia even though it never got approved there for any clinical use. It is not anabolic, by the way.

Some men erroneously think that it does not shut down your own testosterone. Like DHT, this drug definitely shuts down the HPTA.

Some men have similar libido boost with applying testosterone cream on their scrotum and/or using HCG.

More on Proviron here

Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel