Adding Proviron to trt, bad if low shbg?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dwayne337

if shbg is 16, is it bad to use proviron? most people say proviron helps their libido with a small 25mg/day dose

but is it bad to use proviron if low shbg? as we all know low shbg makes trt a pain in the ass to dial in. but if it fixes the libido problem then its worth

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain_j

I have low SHBG (12) and I tried proviron once before I ever had my SHBG tested. I did not like the way it made me feel. I suspect that it caused my already-low SHBG to go even lower, which had a negative effect on me. I did not get any libido-enhancing effects from it.

Bryan_K77

if shbg is 16, is it bad to use proviron? most people say proviron helps their libido with a small 25mg/day dose

but is it bad to use proviron if low shbg? as we all know low shbg makes trt a pain in the ass to dial in. but if it fixes the libido problem then its worth
Probably not a good idea as it will more than likely crush your shbg. Would be more ideal to add a small dose of testosterone cream applied scrotally to raise dht. The cream doesn’t even have to be used everyday day, some guys only use it 2 days per week on top of their injections for better erections and libido

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me