A must read on Statins.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I will say that I know statins can be poisonous.

My dad had a massive heart attack at age 60. He's been taking a statin ever since, he's now 86 years old. Walks everyday and his mind is 100%. His doctors tell him, he has a mind of a Young Man.

One man's meat is another man's poison?

pmgamer18

Your dad is one of the lucky ones. After having heart bypass and it went bad I was put in a coma for 14 weeks long story. After that I was put on statin agenst my will and ended up with Peripheral Neuropathy from Statin Use.

At age 75 I am in a lot of pain and cant walk need walker and still cant go far all this because the heart Dr. took me off TRT. Even when my Dr. told him not too. I ended up with a bad infection.

pmgamer18

Vince

Super Moderator
Your dad is one of the lucky ones. After having heart bypass and it went bad I was put in a coma for 14 weeks long story. After that I was put on statin agenst my will and ended up with Peripheral Neuropathy from Statin Use.

At age 75 I am in a lot of pain and cant walk need walker and still cant go far all this because the heart Dr. took me off TRT. Even when my Dr. told him not too. I ended up with a bad infection.

pmgamer18
Was your Peripheral Neuropathy caused by diabetes?

Statin drugs can increase the risk of developing peripheral neuropathy.

https://www.aan.com/PressRoom/Home/PressRelease/82

JohnTaylorHK

Alternatively, statins (IMVHO a very useful tool) are often over-consumed. Due to the 20 or so hour half-life, many users are taking twice as much as they need. Less is more. Namaste.

Systemlord

My GP offered me a statin with barely elevated cholesterol and never thought about him the same afterwards, I saw him in a different light after that day.

I go in to see a substitute GP trying to figure out what's wrong with my GI and severe bloating, he wanted to prescribe an SSRI when a week later I was to be diagnosed with multiple mineral deficiencies, an SSRI would have done nothing, but hay drugs are all the craze in western medicine.

My provider lost money prescribing a bunch of minerals worth pennies on the dollar compared with prescription drugs.

pmgamer18

Was your Peripheral Neuropathy caused by diabetes?

Statin drugs can increase the risk of developing peripheral neuropathy.

https://www.aan.com/PressRoom/Home/PressRelease/82
No I don’t have Diabetes 3 Dr.'s told me it was caused from the Statins I was put on after my heart surgery. I got a bad infection in my chest and was put into a coma until they could figure out how to hold my chest together. I came out of the coma and needed to learn how to think and talk.

I told the Dr. I did not want to take the Statin drugs my Cholesterol was never high in my life. The Dr. then told my family if I did not take the Statin Drugs I would not live very long. WTF this was a lot of Bull but being in the state of mind I was in and him upsetting my family I went on them.

From day one I started having pain in my body and all the Dr. would do is change the Statin drug. They would not listen to me until I could not get out of bed.

Vince

Super Moderator
No I don’t have Diabetes 3 Dr.'s told me it was caused from the Statins I was put on after my heart surgery. I got a bad infection in my chest and was put into a coma until they could figure out how to hold my chest together. I came out of the coma and needed to learn how to think and talk.

I told the Dr. I did not want to take the Statin drugs my Cholesterol was never high in my life. The Dr. then told my family if I did not take the Statin Drugs I would not live very long. WTF this was a lot of Bull but being in the state of mind I was in and him upsetting my family I went on them.

From day one I started having pain in my body and all the Dr. would do is change the Statin drug. They would not listen to me until I could not get out of bed.
What cause your clogged artery. I do get my particle size check for both my LDL and HDL cholesterol. The gene type the inherited give me a tendency to make small dense particles. Even though my HDL 61, LDL 51 and triglycerides 51 look all good at stand-alone numbers.

pmgamer18

What cause your clogged artery. I do get my particle size check for both my LDL and HDL cholesterol. The gene type the inherited give me a tendency to make small dense particles. Even though my HDL 61, LDL 51 and triglycerides 51 look all good at stand-alone numbers.
I am secondary and was told most of the cause was low Growth Hormone. And a birth defect.

Blackhawk

Statins shown to extend life by mere days and not good ones. I got this Email this morning from Dr. Mercola a dam good read.

https://shop.mercola.com/

Eye-Opening Finding: Statins Extend Life by This Mere Number of Days
Phil

Old news my man. They knew during development of the drug in the 1980s the bad effect on mevalonate pathway at the cellular level. They have suppressed the hazards ever since:

Clearing house of related studies of side effects: Health Guide: Statin Drugs

It is personal to me. A bit over 1 1/2 years of use, I had a host of problems with one that is permanent, muscular impairment along with poor exercise ability and recovery from exercise. When I was still taking it I lost 17 pounds of muscle and my standard base weight is 146. I am back up to correct weight, but muscles do not do nearly what they did prior to Lipitor even with TRT.

Joe Sixpack

Mercola is not a legitimate source for information
Mercola is not everyone's cup of tea. But he is early and right on a lot of issues that mainstream medicine would prefer to sweep under the rug. I would trust him over any mainstream medical society, the AMA, the American Heart Assoc, the American Diabetes Assoc. They are all bought and paid for by big food and big pharma.

pmgamer18

Old news my man. They knew during development of the drug in the 1980s the bad effect on mevalonate pathway at the cellular level. They have suppressed the hazards ever since:

Clearing house of related studies of side effects: Health Guide: Statin Drugs

It is personal to me. A bit over 1 1/2 years of use, I had a host of problems with one that is permanent, muscular impairment along with poor exercise ability and recovery from exercise. When I was still taking it I lost 17 pounds of muscle and my standard base weight is 146. I am back up to correct weight, but muscles do not do nearly what they did prior to Lipitor even with TRT.
I got most of my help about this from the Spacedoc who passed a short time ago Duane Graveline, MD,MPH. He was one of the Dr's working at the space program.

https://spacedoc.com/articles/peripheral-neuropathy-statins

Statin-related muscle complaints may be exacerbated by exercise or exercise makes this worse.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3463373/

pmgamer18

Jinzang

High LDL cholesterol is a proven risk factor for heart disease. It can be controlled in most patients by weight loss, dietary change, and exercise if they are willing to commit to a significant change to their lifestyle. There is a minority of people who, for genetic reasons, cannot control their cholesterol through lifestyle changes and for these patients the benefits of statins outweigh the disadvantages. I wouldn't be advising people to quit treatment that could save their life.

Systemlord

There are people on statins that don't need to be on it, like most drugs statins are overprescribed created more risk than without statins.

Joe Sixpack

High LDL cholesterol is a proven risk factor for heart disease. It can be controlled in most patients by weight loss, dietary change, and exercise if they are willing to commit to a significant change to their lifestyle. There is a minority of people who, for genetic reasons, cannot control their cholesterol through lifestyle changes and for these patients the benefits of statins outweigh the disadvantages. I wouldn't be advising people to quit treatment that could save their life.

LDL is weak sauce for predicting CVD. In fact, in women older than 60, the higher your LDL the longer you live. High HDL, low triglycerides and insulin sensitivity are way way more important in predicting CVD risk.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me