3/2 blood work-testosterone equilibrium

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Finally got the testosterone equilibrium test done before making the final decision to start TRT or not. Shows my total test is high and free t is normal. SHBG is high and my % free test is 1.87. Would you start TRT with these numbers ? Just to let you know I am currently supplementing with DHEA and DIM and I was also taking taking 12.5 mg of clomid for a couple weeks. My last dose of clomid was a week prior to this test though so I don’t know if that had any effect on my numbers or not.

Attachments

• E1D1797E-26D1-4AEE-82E2-4CA363CEE766.png
    E1D1797E-26D1-4AEE-82E2-4CA363CEE766.png
    254.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Well your Free T percentage is low, I can tell you my symptoms don't go away until I hit a Free T percentage of 2.5%.

Remember Free T is calculated and below the normal 2-3 percent. TRT will decrease SHBG and clomid increase it.

Systemlord

That’s funny that my free t percentage is low given my free t is near the top end of the lab range.

That why I don't trust it, I like to have Free T direct and Total T and SHBG so I can compare rather than have one or the other.

It just doesn't make sense to have Free T on the higher end and below 2%.

spot on right...a guy can be at the lab range and still below a % of Free T that is an acceptable therapeutic level. If in this instance there was no Free T lab measurement and you only saw 1.87% if would almost universally be proclaimed as "low".

JayLay777

spot on right...a guy can be at the lab range and still below a % of Free T that is an acceptable therapeutic level. If in this instance there was no Free T lab measurement and you only saw 1.87% if would almost universally be proclaimed as "low".
That why I don't trust it, I like to have Free T direct and Total T and SHBG so I can compare rather than have one or the other.

Would it be better to go off my actual free t level or my % free ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me