250mg - 2 Yrs Labs Attached

Buy Lab Tests Online

Starplex

Well I got my labs back and visited the doc today.
Extremely pleased with lab results. Doc was also pleased with all the values and no changes required.

I was somewhat bashed when I shared my protocol and labs exactly one year ago. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?11349-1-Yr-Update-with-250mg-mL-Lab-results-are-in!!

Haven't changed my protocol, still at 250mg/ml per week split into two half doses. Still feel great.
Worth noting my labs were not taken in the trough, they were taken in the middle of the trough.
My last blood donation was back in October (intentional to see where Hemocrit would fall). As expected it is high at 51. Although no Higher Blood Pressure due to this value and Doc isn't concerned, (different opinion than most). However, after giving my labs (about 1/2 pint worth of blood), I did notice cardio seemed a little easier. I'll likely give a blood donation in a month or so, just to test the condition of cardio and because they like to have my blood type.

SHBG is higher 47, thus maybe why the higher dose T is working for me?

First time testing the IGF value 245 and it appears to be good for my age.

The E2 test was the wrong test, although it still shows a little high 41. Likely higher on the Ultra Sensitive Test, however I have no high E2 symptoms and I do not take an AI. I was taking DIM, but considering dropping that now as well. (Just as an FYI, Doc says he likes to see T at 1500 and E2 at around 70 for reference).

Total T: 1627
Free T: 303

All other values Cholesterol, PSA, T3/T4 all well within desired value.

I just thought I would share being that it has been a little over 2 years on this higher dose protocol and I'm doing great and the labs support that. At first I was unsure of my Doc, but thus far he has been spot on with everything we have discussed. Maybe a higher dose isn't for everyone, but it might be for some individuals. Guess you have to just find what works for you.

Attachments

• CCF07262018.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 166
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

There are some guys who need to run supraphysiological doses of T to hammer down very high SHBG, your SHBG must have been very high pre-TRT and you doctor made the right call. If there are no high E2 symptoms, then great because if it isn't broke... Excellent IGF-1, just started ipamorelin to bring my IGF-1 and growth hormone up per Dr. Saya rec.

Glad to hear you're feeling great.

Outcome

Nice levels and glad you feel great . I feel better running high too. So you've been on trt 2 years? Or longer?

M

MarkM

.............The E2 test was the wrong test, although it still shows a little high 41. Likely higher on the Ultra Sensitive Test, however I have no high E2 symptoms and I do not take an AI.

Great to hear your protocol is working well for you. For most people, the Estradiol Sensitive produces a much smaller result than the non-sensitive test.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me