High hemocrit possible solution? study on Tumeric Curcumin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bud Black

Gents I found this study that seems legit. Its published in The National Center for Biotechnology Information

My Dr didn't check my hematocrit level till 5 months on TRT and by then its now 56. I gave blood immediately but I still feel the effects of being too high. But as a life long donor I want to continue donating so I am trying other ways to lower my levels before resorting to the
therapeutic phlebotomy. (my understanding is once the script is written you can no longer donate) anyways I found this study so I just started today and we shall see where it goes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2615657/

Attachments

• Red Cells, Iron, and Erythropoiesis_ Curcumin, a cancer chemopreventive and chemotherapeutic age.pdf
    650.5 KB · Views: 108
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here is another one

Before you try grapefruit talk to your doctor since this fruit can cause unwanted interactions with medications.

t J Vitam Nutr Res.
1988;58(4):414-7.
Ingestion of grapefruit lowers elevated hematocrits in human subjects.

Robbins RC, Martin FG, Roe JM.
Source

Food Science and Human Nutrition Department, IFAS, University of Florida, Gainesville.

Abstract

This study was based on in vitro observations that naringin isolated from grapefruit induced red cell aggregation and evidence that clumped red cells are removed from the circulation by phagocytosis. The effect on hematocrits of adding grapefruit to the daily diet was determined using 36 human subjects (12 F, 24 M) over a 42-day study. The hematocrits ranged from 36.5 to 55.8% at the start and 38.8% to 49.2% at the end of the study. There was a differential effect on the hematocrit. The largest decreases occurred at the highest hematocrits and the effect decreased on the intermediate hematocrits; however, the low hematocrits increased. There was no significant difference between ingesting 1/2 or 1 grapefruit per day but a decrease in hematocrit due to ingestion of grapefruit was statistically significant at the p less than 0.01 level.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Bud Black

This is what the guys at Examine.com said about curcumin:

For any systemic purpose (requiring absorption from the intestines), then an oral supplementation of curcumin in the range of 80-500mg would be required assuming an enhancement. Curcumin is poorly absorbed inherently, and one of the following is mandatory:

Pairing curcumin with Black Pepper (piperine)
Curcumin phytosomes complexed with Phosphatidylcholine (Meriva or BCM-95)
Curcumin nanoparticles (THERACURMIN)
Water-soluble curcumin (polyvinyl pyrrolidone)
If one of the above enhancements are not used, then too little curcumin will be absorbed and even doses of up to 4,000mg may be wholly inactive (8-16g would only be slightly active).

JV63

Also beware that although the Curcumin/Piperine combination is the least expensive way of getting enhanced absorption, piperine can like grapefruit have significant interactions with other drugs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me