Crashing or something else? Need some guidence.

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

Been on the new HCG from Empower for about 5 days now (400iu/day). Today am feeling really strange. Hot flashes, dizzy I am flying off the handle very easily. My testicles have been aching for the past 2 to 3 days too. My wife and I just got into a huge heaated argument and she says I am acting and sounding like an out of control woman.

Ugh, I just want to feel normal again. I hate my life right now.

Is it possible I am crashing again, my T or E2 is too high. Is this HCG weaker or stronger than what I was getting?

Help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Are you on TRT as well? I assume not due to the dose you're taking.

If you have a new vial of HCG, is it possible that you may have mixed it incorrectly? I think if you've used half the amount of bacteriostatic water and doubled your HCG dose suddenly, it's possible for a large enough increase in E2 to cause those symptoms.

CSI007

No. I mixed 11000iu with the bottle. I am trying HCG mono therapy.

I drew out to 11ml on the provided syringe and injected into the bottle.

Seriously, my head does not feel right tonight. I am NOT in a good place. I hope its hormonal but I just don't know which direction. I need to get labs done this week.

Between the ED and this event my marriage might be on the rocks now. :( 20 years down the tubes.

CSI,

How long have you been on HCG mono-therapy? Are you under a doctor's care? Do you have any recent labs, so we can see what's going on with you? I'd really like to see your current sensitive E2 level. Are you taking any other meds?

Sorry for all the questions, but you didn't really give a whole lot of info.

CSI007

Yes, I am under a Doctors care. I have been on mono therapy for a few months now and had to adjust dosage up about a month ago because the 3.5 day 500iu lost it's effectiveness.

I have some other threads around here with my history. Let me see if I can dig them up for you.

Last edited:
I saw in some of the other threads that Dr. Saya gave you a lot of advice. Have you considered having a consultation with him for a second opinion of your protocol?

While asking for advice here from the forum members is cool in a general sense, you have to remember that we're not doctors, nor do we have full access to your medical history and all of your labs results. I think a consultation with Dr. Saya would be worth its weight in gold to you. What have you got to lose? Think of it as an investment in your long term health.

I dont know monotherapy but 400iu a day is most certainly stimulating E conversion in the testes and that environment is even harder to to control with an AI. Almost gfuaranteed your stimulating E out of control. I've tried to control that testicular aromatization with an AI and at least in low doses of .15mg, it does nothing. I was using a cream on the scrotum for DHT conversion which worked but it was aromatizing, too.

Last edited:
I saw in some of the other threads that Dr. Saya gave you a lot of advice. Have you considered having a consultation with him for a second opinion of your protocol?

While asking for advice here from the forum members is cool in a general sense, you have to remember that we're not doctors, nor do we have full access to your medical history and all of your labs results. I think a consultation with Dr. Saya would be worth its weight in gold to you. What have you got to lose? Think of it as an investment in your long term health.

Can you post a link to that thread?

CSI007

I certainly understand that. I am just looking for some guidance with regards to these symptoms/side effects I am experiencing. And wondering if they are possible from either high or low E. I am getting my blood checked this week so hopefully I will have an answer within a week.

If my T is still low I will have to switch to Testosterone. Can't live like this anymore. My life sucks when I feel like this. Felt great and I mean great a week and half ago and now I am just feeling terrible. Only thing that has changed is the supply resource of the HCG. But this was unavoidable because of my pharmacy's issues with the FDA crap.

I certainly understand that. I am just looking for some guidance with regards to these symptoms/side effects I am experiencing. And wondering if they are possible from either high or low E. I am getting my blood checked this week so hopefully I will have an answer within a week.

If my T is still low I will have to switch to Testosterone. Can't live like this anymore. My life sucks when I feel like this. Felt great and I mean great a week and half ago and now I am just feeling terrible. Only thing that has changed is the supply resource of the HCG. But this was unavoidable because of my pharmacy's issues with the FDA crap.

I told ya exactly what the problem is outside of any potency issue from a pharm change.

CSI007

Yes, forgot to mention your post and a thank you. Just ordered the labs and can confirm one way or another within a week.

Just for the record, when I was on 500 e3.5 days my T originally got up into the mid 500's but my estrogen only got to about 21 I think _ I started out very low E around 6 or 7.

Jinzang

I find that helps to say to myself, "This is not me, this is the effect of a chemical on my body. And when this is over, I will be the same person I was before."

Empower for sure does potency, sterility, and endotoxin testing on every injectable batch before becoming available for dispensing to patients. It is required in both state and federal law for them to do so, and because I work with them I can confirm this is done. You are allowed to request a copy of your batch report anytime and they will send a copy. Always done by a third party FDA approved analytical lab. When a pharmacy comes up with excuses to not provide the analytical report, then I would suspect.

CSI007

I don't doubt anything you are saying. But the speculation remains, did something change with my new prescription? Perhaps my old pharmacy was really potent or not potent enough. But I am done speculating at this point because I have no idea what is happening to my body right now. Hopefully the I get the labs back soon and I will know what direction to head in. I feel somewhat better today but its been a roller coaster this past week. I want to get a handle on this and get things dialed in or move on to exogenous T

Funny thing is about a month ago after a few days of ED dosing I felt like I could take on the world for one night. I felt like superman.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me