Hcg not increasing testes

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt4me

Has anyone seen (including saya) Hcg not increase teste size and or stop working?
Seems to be the case with me now, they shrunk again and pull up and like clock work libido is down. I am a patient of defy so I should cal them.
Currently taking 300iu eod.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CPTWilly

I just started on HCG. My doc started low and will adjust up--he's trying to avoid a spike in E2.

Anyway, how long did it take for you to see improvement?

Vince

Super Moderator
HPTA suppressed and HCG it will help to gain back some of the testicular size but for many men the testes never reach the size pre TRT.

I like increased penis sensitivity which makes sex great.
I use 500iu twice a week.

trt4me

Guess what I'm asking is if anyone has seen Hcg stop working where it once was for teste size.
Over the last month or 2 they have struck again while still using Hcg.

Loki

For me I have extreme testes volatility... Some days they are full and hang low, last night I could barely find them... Not sure if it is related to body temp, HCG or some other factor... I am trying 400 units 3 times per week... Doesn't seem to be changing anything... I will say this, when I stopped TRT and started clomid they blew up to the size of eggs!!!! I just felt terrible, but has some huge nuts :)....

Are you pulling Estrogen at these times, what was your last E2 sensitive reading? I wouldn't go right to HCG itself at this point. And its just IMHO that 300iu EOD is more than is necessary, may be stimulating E conversion in the testes which is rather tough to control even with an AI.

ERO

HCG has never done anything for my testes in terms of size, regardless of dosage or frequency of injections. Nor has it ever done anything for my libido. Everybody responds differently.

ERO

I will most likely run labs but I have never heard of e2 affecting teste size.

The HCG is what may, or may not, be affecting testes size. You can get a pregnancy test at the Dollar Store and test your HCG if you want. If you are "pregnant" then the HCG is good. It cannot tell you the strength of the HCG, though.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I believe some men may need higher doses than 300 IU, as seen in this study.

Low-Dose Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Maintains Intratesticular Testosterone in Normal Men with Testosterone-Induced Gonadotropin Suppression

This study shows that HCG can keep intratesticular (inside the testes) testosterone - ITT normal even when they are exposed to testosterone injections. An HCG dose of 500 IU every other day increased ITT to levels higher than baseline. All other doses failed to achieve normalization of baseline ITT. ITT is crucial for Leydig cells to work properly so that they do not atrophy (lose volume due to inactivity)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15713727/

trt4me

Thanks for hat Nelson. I have a feeling I need more but waiting on a callback from defy to discuss. I don't think it's a bad batch as this started at the end of one bottle and I started a new one from a new pharmacy and still the issue exists.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me