Meat vs Tofu IGF-1 Testosterone SHBG Phytoestrogens

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Vegans have higher testosterone and lower cancer promoting IGF-1. Lower your estrogen levels with tofu. The phytoestrogens, namely isoflavones, bind to estrogen receptors in the human body, however because they are a weaker estrogen (not as powerful as human estrogen) they take the places of the human estrogens and therefore lower estrogen activity. That is why breast cancer risk (a hormone dependant cancer) is siginificantly reduced (50%).

A.H. Wu, M.C. Yu, C.C. Tseng, & M.C. Pike. Epidemiology of soy exposures and breast cancer risk. Br J Cancer, 98(1):9-14, 2008. Tempeh is also a good alternative and is a more natural source than tofu.

M. Iwasaki, M. Inoue, T. Otani, S. Sasazuki, N. Kurahashi, T. Miura, S. Yamamoto, & S. Tsugane. Plasma isoflavone level and subsequent risk of breast cancer among Japanese women: a nested case-control study from the Japan Public Health Center-based prospective study group. J Clin Oncol, 26(10):1677-1683, 2008.

B.N. Fink, S.E. Steck, M.S. Wolff, J.A. Britton, G.C. Kabat, M.M. Gaudet, P.E. Abrahamson, P. Bell, J.C. Schroeder, S.L. Teitelbaum, A.I. Neugut, & M.D. Gammon. Dietary flavonoid intake and breast cancer survival among women on Long Island. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev, 16(11):2285-2292, 2007.

Too much soy: Relationship of dietary protein and soy isoflavones to serum IGF-1 and IGF binding proteins in the Prostate Cancer Lifestyle Trial. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17...

You can find the full study here for testosterone. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/artic...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching