Blasting and Cruising Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

What I mean is that let's say you have some leftover T from a while back, and you want to see how having much higher T levels affect you (particularly with sex drive/enjoyment + muscle building), so you inject like 1.5-2 times more than your prescribed dosage, because you have that extra T lying around, and the "BUD date" is right around the corner anyways.

I am not condoning or promoting this practice, I am just asking purely from a medical point of view.

Has anyone done this before and can they share their experiences with it if they feel comfortable doing so? What does medical science say about doing something like this for patients already on TRT? I know that this is considered somewhat of a "cycle", but being that anybody who has hypogonadism is on a lifelong T cycle anyway, isn't doing something like this just an "elevated" form of TRT (like TRT just doubled)?

I really feel that being that TRT is for life, no topic should be taboo. I didn't want to ask this question on other places on the internet because I am sick of bro science and people pushing their own agendas for political reasons

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

davidrn

I have self limited my T to less than a 1000, my TRT Doc isn't controlling my lab levels, we just discuss the results.My doc didn't really say much ever about Hcg. He just wrote a script for it,per my request, I have experimented with higher dosing. I didn't feel any difference, so, went back to my lower dosing regimen.

What I mean is that let's say you have some leftover T from a while back, and you want to see how having much higher T levels affect you (particularly with sex drive/enjoyment + muscle building), so you inject like 1.5-2 times more than your prescribed dosage, because you have that extra T lying around, and the "BUD date" is right around the corner anyways.

I am not condoning or promoting this practice, I am just asking purely from a medical point of view.

Has anyone done this before and can they share their experiences with it if they feel comfortable doing so? What does medical science say about doing something like this for patients already on TRT? I know that this is considered somewhat of a "cycle", but being that anybody who has hypogonadism is on a lifelong T cycle anyway, isn't doing something like this just an "elevated" form of TRT (like TRT just doubled)?

I really feel that being that TRT is for life, no topic should be taboo. I didn't want to ask this question on other places on the internet because I am sick of bro science and people pushing their own agendas for political reasons

From what I have read, the more you take the better you feel...

I am on TRT and am prescribed 200mg/week. Ive ranged from 50mg/week all the way to 300mg/week and for the love of God I have not been able to feel that feeling of well being that most users experience. I do feel extremely tired when I don't inject for about 4 weeks. I feel tired on it or off of it.

I experiment a lot.

I think my problem is estrogen management (I also have been prescribed anastrozole).

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
There a some men who do a "blast and cruise" while on TRT to gain more lean muscle mass.

If a man is on TRT there is no need for a PCT; just go back to your original prescribed dose and be done with it.

But note, to get "real" results you need weekly dosages of 400 mg or more and need to run it for 10 to 12 weeks along with a very aggressive training program and clean diet.

If you can't commit to this and are only thinking of increasing your dose to 50 mg or so you won't see the types of gains a "blast" can achieve.

So, depending upon what you expect from a "blast" make sure your dosage and time are done correctly to get the results a "blast and cruise" can provide.

davidrn

The problem is, experimenting with increases is also experimenting with side effects. If only everything followed a formula, if you increase T Cyp 10%, you increase Arimidex 10%, but it is not as simple as that. My only real experiment, I had extra AndroGel,(left over when I changed to T Cyp) tried applying to testicles with Phlogel,(to increase low normal DHT) didn't feel anything either way. I would like to try increasing T Cyp 10 or 20% higher to see how I feel, but it is hard enough with a steady dose to keep things under control.

Vitamin_C

I believe there are studies out there at doing 600mg of Test per week for 8-10 weeks with no adverse side effects reported. You're going to need estrogen control though and to monitor your labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me