Cotton, Sesame, or Grape Seed Oils?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

Is one better than the other when it comes to suspending test cyp? My compounding pharm uses sesame oil for test cyp. Does anyone have any experience on this issue?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

It is mainly an issue with allergies - some guys get an allergic reaction to one type of oil and need to switch for that reason, otherwise they all work fine.

ERO

A red swollen area at the injection site, or sometimes itching at the injection site. Also, this would be consistent over time - not a one-off where you have been fine and then one injection swells a bit but then no issues on injections going forward. It is easy to get a bump if you inject too fast, for example but that is a one-off.

James

The only reason I don't use it, it's not part of my diet. I'm not telling you not to use cottonseed oil.
https://www.drgonzalezmd.com/cottonseed-oil-health-hazards/

Interesting read. I've had minor, but noticable nasal congestion that started 14 days ago when I went from grapeseed to cottonseed. Pollen in my area is very low right now. I think I'm going to take an anti histamine and see if it clears up. It's not bad enough for me to be concerned with but there enough for me to notice. Good post

jth0524

Vince, the you article you linked says that cottonseed oil is gmo. I've also read that HCG can be either made via gmo or extracted from pregnant women's urine. I wonder how we know which form of HCG we are getting?

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, the you article you linked says that cottonseed oil is gmo. I've also read that HCG can be either made via gmo or extracted from pregnant women's urine. I wonder how we know which form of HCG we are getting?
I don't think we can afford the HCG made from pregnant women's urine.

1Draw

Is one better than the other when it comes to suspending test cyp? My compounding pharm uses sesame oil for test cyp. Does anyone have any experience on this issue?

I started out on grapeseed oil and started having severe allergy symptoms of sinus infections, respiratory problems and flu like symptoms. Switched to sesame oil and allergies disappeared. If you are allergic to nuts then sesame oil may not be for you.

Grapeseed does have some side effects other than allergies. Found this article on National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health that quotes:

"Side effecsts that have been reported include a dry, itchy scalp:dizziness:headache:high blood pressure:hives:indigestion; and nausea."

https://nccih.nih.gov/health/grapeseed/ataglance.htm#cautions

There are many on grapeseed oil that do not have any problems and it does have many health benefits.

Hoosier52

I started having the red, swollen, itching bumps after about 1 1/2 months of using TCyp in cottonseed oil. Doesn't seem to matter where I inject. Has anyone else had the same problem and switched to either grape seed or sesame seed oil? Did the bad reactions stop?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me