Crashed estrogen recovery?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JJ8

Hey. How's it going? I crashed my estrogen and hormonal system is very complex like you know. It effects other hormones, not estrogen only.

So my question is "what is the worst scenerio if someone crashed estrogen"?

It can never come back? or other hormones? I'm so scared right now if I have permanent damage?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

It will come back but the time varies from person to person. Guys that covert a LOT to E2 come back faster than guys that are low converters. I have known guys where it took 3-4 weeks after they stopped their AI.

JJ8

It will come back but the time varies from person to person. Guys that covert a LOT to E2 come back faster than guys that are low converters. I have known guys where it took 3-4 weeks after they stopped their AI.
What about other things?

How exactly did you crash estrogen? Do you happen to have before and after labs,

Personally, I have driven E2 too low but it came back quickly.

CoastWatcher

As noted, it would help if you provided more detail. Labs and a description of what it is you are doing that caused this would get you some more detailed answers.

James

I'm with ERO. I've had E2 tests come back so low that it was 'unreadable' and within 60 days it was in the high 20' - low 30's with the sensative test.

ERO

It will come back and you won't have permanent damage. It may take awhile - be sure you are not still using an AI at a lesser dose - if you want it to come back as quickly as possible don't use any AI at all and re-test in 6 weeks.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Increased T dose (without an AI), DHEA and/or pregnenolone will increase estradiol that has been crushed to undetectable level.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I went through estrogen rebound several years ago. At about two (2) weeks, the receptors in my chest region went off the charts! Felt like shock therapy for the nipples. I knew this would be a possibility, so I had a bottle of Nolvadex on hand. Just a small amount, 5mg to 10mg can mitigate estrogen sensitivity at the receptor site. Just 3 to 4 days on my end with that, then things normalized ...

JJ8

I want to ask another question. I used 300 mg testosterone for bodybuilding purposes in my 21 and I know I should not doing it. I regret now. I used clomid and nolvadex for PCT. What I want to ask is: I will not doing again but people told to me my hormones is not fully developed and testosterone caused mental damage. I'm so sad if this is true?

James

I think the only mental damage it will cause is the sadness and depression that comes from your belief that 300mg for 3 weeks caused mental damage.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me