Does injection frequency impact hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

Here's my thinking and why I think it might.
With more frequent injections you will typically need a lower weekly total testosterone dose
With more frequent injections you will typically have less E2 conversation and high e2 is associated with higher hematocrit so you would think lower E2 logically would equal lower hematocrit.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-s-Role-on-Hematocrit-Study&p=39635#post39635
red-blood-cells.jpg
Conclusions: Testosterone has a dose-dependent stimulatory effect on erythropoiesis in men that is more pronounced in older men. The testosterone-induced rise in hemoglobin and hematocrit and age-related differences in response to testosterone therapy may be mediated by factors other than erythropoietin and sTfR.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2266950/
Erythropoiesis (from Greek 'erythro' meaning "red" and 'poiesis' meaning "to make") is the process which produces red blood cells (erythrocytes). It is stimulated by decreased O2in circulation, which is detected by the kidneys, which then secrete the hormone erythropoietin.
I would love to hear any impute especially from the physicians if they have noticed anything in there practices.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ive got direct personal evidence it was, for me, high Estradiol (50s and 60s UltraSensitive). All while on an EOD TCyp schedule, the only thing that changed in that time was bringing my Estradiol down (with Anastrozole .15mg 2XW) and chaning my DHEA/Preg supplement delivery method; Oral. For a three month period after and between blood donations and CBCs, my HCT was 49.4, changes were made and HCT was 49.2 just last week.
I previously had an HCT of 55.6...when I started donating and then later had to conquer my Estradiol/DHEA/Preg issues.

I was remarkably surprised as I was on the verge of donating again.

Helboi

I had no idea E2 was related to hematocrit. I have high hematocrit issues and would love to find another way to battle them besides expensive blood draws. My E2 (sensitive) last test was 49. We're trying to lower it some by adding calcium D-glucarate and lowering my T dose very slightly. If that doesn't do it, I wonder if we should give in and add an AI to help with my hematocrit issue?

PAUL-E

Ive got direct personal evidence it was, for me, high Estradiol (50s and 60s UltraSensitive). All while on an EOD TCyp schedule, the only thing that changed in that time was bringing my Estradiol down (with Anastrozole .15mg 2XW) and chaning my DHEA/Preg supplement delivery method; Oral. For a three month period after and between blood donations and CBCs, my HCT was 49.4, changes were made and HCT was 49.2 just last week.
I previously had an HCT of 55.6...when I started donating and then later had to conquer my Estradiol/DHEA/Preg issues.

I was remarkably surprised as I was on the verge of donating again.
thanks for sharing your experience, it has me thinking if my sudden hematocrit rise was due to the double red donation, my increased E2 or a combination of both.

PAUL-E

I had no idea E2 was related to hematocrit. I have high hematocrit issues and would love to find another way to battle them besides expensive blood draws. My E2 (sensitive) last test was 49. We're trying to lower it some by adding calcium D-glucarate and lowering my T dose very slightly. If that doesn't do it, I wonder if we should give in and add an AI to help with my hematocrit issue?

I hear you the less I have to take the better been considering talking to my DR about changing my protocol from 110mg test 500iu HCG 2x a week to 60mg test 300-350iu HCG 3x a week MWF in the hopes of lowering e2 combined with some BF loss and increase in LBM hopefully I wont need an AI that's a goal anyways.

Also stay hydrated
Yes, dehydration will absolutely FALSELY elevate your HCT.

To assess, your hemoglobin should be approximately 1/3 of your HCT (or looking at it the other way, your HCT should be approx 3x your HgB). For example, HgB 16, HCT 48.

If your HCT is MORE THAN 3x your hemoglobin, then it is likely that dehydration (of some degree) is falsely elevating your HCT (for example HgB 16, HCT 52).

If your HCT is or close to 3x the HgB level and the HCT is above 51-52, then it is likely that you truly do have an elevated HCT and it is NOT falsely elevated by dehydration.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6833-Hematocrit-and-Hydration&highlight=hydration
lol I should have titled this Does injection frequency impact other things that effect hematocrit

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching