testicular discomfort and aches

Buy Lab Tests Online

jay81

Hi guys Ive been on trt for nearly 2 years. Im taking 100mg IM once weekly and nothing else. Im

experiencing teste aches every now and then which is uncomfortable. Its not as pronounced as the

ache I experienced about a month after starting treatment but its a dull ache that seems to come and go.

Is this normal? Should I be concerned?

Thanks
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

It is likely the result of testicular atrophy. Have you and your doctor discussed adding HCG to your protocol? If I recall, you are in Canada, as I am, and it am be a bit of a challenge for you to convince your doctor of its value. But, has it even been talked about?

jay81

My doctor is great and is open to prescribing hcg. However he has told me that he does not

have other patients who complain of teste ache and does not generally prescribe it.

CoastWatcher

My doctor is great and is open to prescribing hcg. However he has told me that he does not

have other patients who complain of teste ache and does not generally prescribe it.

Presuming there is nothing else out of the ordinary, a varicocele/testicular torsion/testicular cancer (all of which can be quickly checked - and are unlikely), atrophy induced pain makes the most sense. HCG can deal with that.

Thanks Coast. Maybe its best to get a check up and rule out anything out of the ordinary before starting hcg.

Jay,

Have your experienced testicular atrophy since you've started TRT? As others have said, HCG is the ticket, if this is in fact the problem.

A varicocele or a cancerous lump/bump on a testicle is pretty easy to detect. A varicocele could certainly be asymptomatic, and you would never feel any discomfort, but you would most certainly be able to feel the veins, and visibly see them in the scrotum.

A lot of men live their lives with a varicocele, and never have any problems. If something like this is causing you a problem, there are surgical options available where you are in and out the same day.

jay81

Hi Jack,

Yes Ive experienced atrophy since starting trt. About a month in I felt my testes ache for about a week which was

very pronounced and just attributed it to the fact my natural testosterone was shutting down. (I was 300nmol/L)

before trt. I went a few months not noticing anything until slowly Id feel a slight ache or discomfort in the testes. It

comes and goes and has been this way the whole time during therapy. I mentioned it to my doctor and he does not have

any patients experiencing this and doesnt generally prescribe hcg along with testosterone.(he will alow me to try it.)I

know there are alot of guys on T only treatment and have no problem with testes aching. I guess what I was hoping to

see if there was anyone like me who experienced an ache even after being on trt for an extended period of time. Im

guessing I should give the hcg a try either way but I was curious to ask.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me