How do you travel with your medications?

Buy Lab Tests Online

FrankUnderwood

Im currently on a Monday morning / Thursday evening dosage split per week. Sometimes I am out for an entire week doing biz travel. How do you guys travel with your meds? Do you pre-load syringes with HCG and T or do you bring your entire vial(s) along with alcohol wipes and fill on the road?

Also, how is everyone disposing of used syringes while on the road?

What works for you, and what didn't work?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fireproof

Good question. I'm a consultant and going to be starting self-injecting, so I've been wondering this as well. Most of the time I am back home on Thursday nights, so a Mon A.M. / Thurs P.M. dosing schedule should work quite nicely and avoid having to take anything on the road. But occasionally I'll have to leave on Sunday night, or have to stay somewhere until friday.

FrankUnderwood

Good question. I'm a consultant and going to be starting self-injecting, so I've been wondering this as well. Most of the time I am back home on Thursday nights, so a Mon A.M. / Thurs P.M. dosing schedule should work quite nicely and avoid having to take anything on the road. But occasionally I'll have to leave on Sunday night, or have to stay somewhere until friday.

My biggest concern are my international trips - ill roll out Sunday night and not be back until Friday night.

This also brings up another question for those that travel internationally - do you adjust your dosages to local time or do you stick with dosing based on time back home?

It would be bad advice to up a dosage once or twice to try and cover an period of time. I've yet to hear of anyone, domestic or international, that had problems with short trips. Short as in a few weeks to a month, something in the range of what one could hand carry for personal use with the appropriate labeling. I've had zero problem traveling domestically with TCyp.

CoastWatcher

Cross borders as often as twice a week. With proper labels you should have no trouble. As an extra precaution, I carry a letter from my doctor that I am under her care. Only had to show it once (entering Russia).

Re-Ride

With hCG occasional deviation on interval and dose aren't nearly as critical as with anabolics. I'd def be using insulin syringes for travel.

Don't know why this keeps getting asked...
Snip the point in to several small bits with a nail clipper and dispose of syringe in the trash. Since alcohol is available everywhere you need carry only one or two wipes. Can re-use those in a pinch. Personally I wouldn't hesitate to use vodka if that's all there was.

For short trips I'd carry an hCG bottle with little more than the total estimated dose dose required. That way you won't risk reducing potency from heat or shaking on 4-6 wk supply and have nothing to carry home.

My biggest concern are my international trips - ill roll out Sunday night and not be back until Friday night.

This also brings up another question for those that travel internationally - do you adjust your dosages to local time or do you stick with dosing based on time back home?

I have a lot of recent experience traveling internationally with my meds. I use a Medicool travel bag, that has a temp gauge on the outside. I've carried HCG and Sermorelin in the cold case, and Testosterone in my carry on bag at room temp. I also carry all of my insulin pins and alcohol prep pads in the cold case. When I get to my hotel, I transfer all of the meds that require refrigeration to my room fridge, and I refreeze the blue ice cold pack in the freezer.

I have a travel letter from Defy Medical signed by Dr. Saya listing all of my prescription drugs, but I haven't had to show it to anybody yet. I have traveled to Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Seoul (Incheon) numerous times already in 2016, and the airport security folks haven't batted an eye at anything in my carry on bag, which contains my "cold bag" with the meds.

I do not adjust when I inject to local time when I travel to Asia. I keep my meds on California time, and set reminders on my iPhone, so I don't forget.

Oh yeah, I also carry a small Sharps container in my suitcase, and carry all of my med waste there.
Medcool.jpg

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
How to travel with T and HCG?

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?1600-How-to-travel...HCG

traveling with your meds to S America. I have traveled to various S American countries and always bring T and HCG with no issue.

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]
No worries

[/TD]

Question about traveling with HCG and needles

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?4996...traveling-with-HCG...

HCG needs to be refrigerated, any tips for how to travel with it?

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I have not found it: Since

[/TD]

Traveling With HCG

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?5940-Traveling-With-HCG

traveling by airplane and need to take HCG with me. It needs to be kept chilled. What's a good way to pack it? Should I take it in ...

I will be

[/TD]

HCG and Trimix travel cooler

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?4207-HCG-and...travel-cooler

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-thumbnail gsc-thumbnail"]

[/TD]
I really like this one. It keeps vials cool for about 1.5 days.

[/TD]

travel with testosterone and hcg,sermorilin.

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?5748-travel-with...and-hcg...

traveling to ... where do i buy a travel kit.to store my needles and keep my hcg cool ...

I saw some articles before but can not find them now i am

[/TD]

HCG and Trimix Cases for Travel

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?3869-HCG-and...for-Travel

travel ? It's practical and activates only with water ? Does it keep HCG cold enough or we need packs that must be frozen ...

Is this cooler ok for

[/TD]

Travelling with HCG or having a break from it

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?...Travelling-with-HCG-or...

Hi Folks, At the end of this month I´ll work in Italy for four month and I will take with me the normal Testosterone gear for weekly injection, but I ...
[/TD]

Fireproof

For those cold-pack type coolers - if you are traveling with carry-ons only - are you able to leave it in your carry on? Or do you have to take it out as part of the "3 oz of liquids" type limit where they want that out of the bag and in sight. (Asking for domestic only). I am typically pre-check where I don't have to, but occasionally those lanes are shut down or unavailable.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me