My first IGF-1 test (Lab)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
IGF-1
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I, 71 ng/mL, 54 - 194

It is pretty low, I believe it should be around 200.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I see why you're interested in Sermorelin, my numbers where better than yours though. What turned my off of it was, I mentioned the side's I had with other peptides, but it was another long-term commitment to therapy, too. What's Defy had to say about it for you?

ipi

For a new person on this forum can someone explain what is IGF-1 for and how is it related to the T levels?

Vince

Super Moderator
I see why you're interested in Sermorelin, my numbers where better than yours though. What turned my off of it was, I mentioned the side's I had with other peptides, but it was another long-term commitment to therapy, too. What's Defy had to say about it for you?

I'm going to start with 500mcg of Sermorelin Acetate, a lower dose because of the cost.

Vince

Super Moderator
Why use such an archaic substance? 1 mg shouldn't cost more than $5 - can't see where's that is an issue.

[TD="align: center"]Announcement: Sermorelin Acetate 15mg now available for $165 ! (Normally $225)[/TD]

Defy Medical is pleased to announce that our compounding pharmacy is now offering Defy Medical patients a discounted price for Sermorelin Acetate 15mg (15,000mcg) vials. The new price is $165 (normally $225). We are hoping the new price makes this medication more accessible to our patients who are interested in restoring Growth Hormone levels.
Schedule A Free Consultation
All Sermorelin prescribed by Defy Medical is compounded by a licensed US Pharmacy. All Sermorelin is independently tested by a lab for purity, potency, and endotoxins. Contact us today if you would like to see a copy of the independent lab results from the pharmacy.

I'm going to start with 500mcg of Sermorelin Acetate, a lower dose because of the cost.

It is pricey, but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run. For ref, my IGF-1 was 143ng/mL (same Labcorp range as yours)

I'm on 1000mcg QD, and was told I'll probably be on that dosage for the better part of a year, after which I'll hopefully titrate down to 500mcg as a maintenance dose. I've only been on it for about a month and a half, so I don't feel or see any difference yet.

Kind of a pain in the ass pinning this stuff 7 days a week/365 days a year. I'm keeping Easy-Touch in business, because I go through a lot of 5/16"/31ga pins.

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe I started November 1st. My sleep has definitely improved. I can sleep for over 8 hours, if I let myself sleep that long. Also my workouts are improving. It could be because of the better sleep.

Vince

Super Moderator
My Insulin-Like Growth Factor from 3-21-16,
I been sub-q injecting 500mcg of Sermorelin Acetate every night since 11-12-15.
IGF-1 Insulin-Like Growth Factor I
73 ng/mL 49 - 188.
Basically the same.

Loki

My Insulin-Like Growth Factor from 3-21-16,
I been sub-q injecting 500mcg of Sermorelin Acetate every night since 11-12-15.
IGF-1 Insulin-Like Growth Factor I
73 ng/mL 49 - 188.
Basically the same.

That is surprising.. I wonder if there is any other way to measure what it is doing... Lot's of people report better sleep and I desperately need that... All I have ever read is IGF-1... I have not had my consult yet on my follow up but my IGF-1 was 285 on the same scale... So I don't think I should even bring it up to Dr Saya at this point...

Vince

Super Moderator
That is surprising.. I wonder if there is any other way to measure what it is doing... Lot's of people report better sleep and I desperately need that... All I have ever read is IGF-1... I have not had my consult yet on my follow up but my IGF-1 was 285 on the same scale... So I don't think I should even bring it up to Dr Saya at this point...

I definitely sleep good and my workouts are good. Your IGF-1 is very high. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?744-IGF-1-levels-low-how-to-boost

Loki

Yes post sermorelin, sleep has improved definitely which probably has helped my workouts.

I have dealt with sleep issues for 15 years... That makes me want to try it... But I thing my IGF-1 may disqualify me? I am not sure... I care more about a nice deep sleep and yes I am sure that improves work outs and lots of other stuff...

I have dealt with sleep issues for 15 years... That makes me want to try it... But I thing my IGF-1 may disqualify me? I am not sure... I care more about a nice deep sleep and yes I am sure that improves work outs and lots of other stuff...

Loki,

Your IGF-1 level is great, and it doesn't appear that you need Sermorelin. If you're looking for something that might help with your sleep, Defy has a nutritional med called "Calm." It's supposed to promote relaxation and sleep, along with being used to treat anxiety, muscle tension, and migraines. I've never tried it, so I can't comment on its effectiveness, but you could ask Dr. Saya about it, and get his opinion if it might be right for you.

http://defymedical.com/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/83-calm-injection-therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me