Bac water

Buy Lab Tests Online
Ive access to sterile water that as been carefully cleaned and purified so there are no chemicals, bacteria or moulds in it. Is this the same as bacteriostatic water for HCG and can i use this sterile water to mix my HCG ???

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sterile, pure H2O stings like a mofo. Really hurts! Needs saline to balance. The benzyl alcohol in Bacteriostatic water keeps mold and bacteria from taking hold later. If you can find benzyl alcohol you can make your own from sterile water but do mind the saline.

Craig,

Google homemade bacteriostatic water.

Even though we have access to injectable bac water here in the US, not so many months ago there was a nationwide shortage that put many of us in the same boat as you are in the UK.

You will lose the shelf life using sterile water. The bacteriostatic water is used because it contains a preservative that helps extend the HCG life. With sterile water you would have to use the vial quickly, so it can be used with single use ampules but should not be used for multi-dosed vials.

If you are allergic or cannot obtain bacteriostatic water the next best thing is Sodium Chloride. The only issue with SC is that it can sometimes cause peptides to gel up but I have only seen this happen with GHRH peptides and not HCG.

You will lose the shelf life using sterile water. The bacteriostatic water is used because it contains a preservative that helps extend the HCG life. With sterile water you would have to use the vial quickly, so it can be used with single use ampules but should not be used for multi-dosed vials.

If you are allergic or cannot obtain bacteriostatic water the next best thing is Sodium Chloride. The only issue with SC is that it can sometimes cause peptides to gel up but I have only seen this happen with GHRH peptides and not HCG.
thanks Jasen

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching