Progesterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Xerxes

Well that I a pretty definitive answer... Thanks...any ideas about high fiber diet to flush out e2 and/or raise shbg to bind up some of the 'free E2' (even though there is no test for it. My assumption is it's high bc my free T is over range but total t pretty normal/upper range on trough day... Thanks!

CoastWatcher

Well that I a pretty definitive answer... Thanks...any ideas about high fiber diet to flush out e2 and/or raise shbg to bind up some of the 'free E2' (even though there is no test for it. My assumption is it's high bc my free T is over range but total t pretty normal/upper range on trough day... Thanks!

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...HBG-when-it-is-too-low&highlight=raising+shbg

Raising SHBG is the goal of many men with consistently low values - with little success. It's something that simply has to be considered, and worked with, in devising a TRT protocol. A lot of members here have given it a lot of thought. Excellent material. Low SHBG is a marker to metabolic syndrome and other pre-diabetic concerns. Have you tested for those issues?

Re-Ride

Xexes, I don't recall whether your E2 lab was LC/MS sensitive or not but are those numbers really that high? With berries, fresh broccoli and kale in season I eat as much organic of those as possible.

I've seen high fiber promoted as well as discouraged. I'm wary of phytoestrogens but some claim that having weak xenoestrogens binding to receptors is a good thing. Plant sterols and lignans are recommended by some but I won't touch flax or soy.

I don't know enough to endorse waht is written here:

http://www.poliquingroup.com/Articl...01/10_Ways_To_Lower_Estrogen_Toxic_Load_.aspx

-----

I started hCG mono in Apr concurrent with these OTC. Don't ask me why the otc male enhancers, dumb move:

Extenze ED black box ( Yohimbe, DHEA,GABA,Tongkat,Tribulis Chrysin ect)

Extenze HT blue (100mg Pregnenolone, 100mg GABA,50mg DHEA)

Flexasure Jint Caps (Maca 3,000mg, Ashancara zcatsClaw 300mg, Boswellia 200mg,L-Leucine 700mg).

Ovuvites, Preservision, (eye caps), COQ10 200mg, Lovaza Rx 1-3gm EPA/DHA

Anecdotally the result was libido and performance of a 25 y.o. for 8 weeks (insane) along with feeling the best I have in a long time. My T more than doubled from 290 to over 700. E2 standard test was 88. I quit when Gyno got bad.

After a two week break I re-started hCG only w/Arimidex (taking much less than prescribed of both) dropping the Extenze and Maca. Most of crazy libido is gone. This is an example of what NOT to do. The results, especially with no labs since early JU are what you get when driving blind erratically. I've learned much here.
___

Thanks C-W. My endo was of the opinion that since the sex hormone bondage globulin serum level can't be altered there was no point to assay. I was unaware that a low value is associated to met syn or pre-diabetes.

A low SHBG is associated with....important to note that these are mere areas to investigate but are NOT linked necessarily. I including me have never read a report from one man that came in here and said I have low SHBG and I have metabolic syndrome and or pre-diabetes.

ERO

A low SHBG is associated with....important to note that these are mere areas to investigate but are NOT linked necessarily. I including me have never read a report from one man that came in here and said I have low SHBG and I have metabolic syndrome and or pre-diabetes.

Good point! I have not ever seen that either, here or on any TRT forum for that matter. Not to say that person doesn't exist somewhere, but this is a perfect example of how "conventional wisdom" can be misleading.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me