Oral HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ab037

I have a Dr, putting me on Test cream and Oral HCG 1000iu twice a week.. Never heard of oral HCG. Also thought that 2000iu's a week sounds like a ton of HCG, are there any studies showing Desensitizing of the Leydig cells from too much HCG?

Might be changing Doctors, as this protocol just sounds off.. Been on the more customary protocol for 2.5 years, of Test cyp/ HCG subq inj twice a week.. never needed AI.. Relocated from another state, and now going thru the circus finding a good Dr again...

In Waco, if anybody can refer a good Dr in the area..
TY

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Defy Medical, linked from this site, provides services to many of our members (I am not one of them, I have no affiliation with Defy). The model they use permits treatment to be provided to patients across the United States. A lot of satisfied patients.

Good morning
Your instinct is on point, oral HCG is not an effective medication
HCG does not absorb well via sublingual administration. In addition, the peptide itself is very fragile and will not preserve well in an oral solution. By the time the HCG is administered there will be significant degrading of the peptide.

When I worked at APS Pharmacy we experimented with sublingual HCG and Sermorelin under the guidance of Dr Richard Walker. First and foremost, both HCG and Sermorelin must still be Lyophilized in order to preserve it. Just like the injectable form, a separate diluent must be added. The diluent was customized to allow for the best preservation and absorbability once mixed, however the shelf-life was still determined to be no more than 30 days.

Even when all the proper steps are taken to preserve the HCG for oral application the actual absorption remains very low to non existant. In theory, you would have to take a lot of sublingual HCG to get enough to absorb to be effective. Most "oral HCG" marketed is not properly Lyophilized and therefore is no good. It is a marketing scheme meant to benefit from the completely inaccurate "HCG weightloss" hype that is created by marketers that have nothing to do with medicine.

A trained physician can monitor your HCG use to prevent any side effects. The injectable HCG dosage used in proper TRT is not high enough to cause any issues with Leydig cell response. 2000iu per week is not too high, especially if the total dosage is split into more frequent injections. That dosage does not matter as your dr intends on you taking it orally. The typical dosage of HCG prescribed by many TRT doctors is between 200iu-500iu INJECTED two or more days per week. Variations of this protocol exist depending on the doctor, but bottom line is you want someone who is properly trained.

Last edited:

Ab037

Thank you for your response jasen. I was thinking about giving this Dr a chance but I think I am just going to switch. As you're not the only one to suggest this protocol is not good. Was hoping I could get Ins to pay for some of this, but that didn't happen either.

It will be tough to get insurance to cover TRT ancillary medications like HCG. Remember, insurance is in the business of making money, not giving it away. This year insurances are denying more claims for "quality of life" and off label medications- and especially compounded medications. Find a good compounder that has decent prices. You should be paying around $70 for 10,000iu of HCG.

Excellent points, Jasen.

It would take just a few minutes, and less than 100 bucks, for these people to prove the efficacy of oral HCG:

A serum HCG test before, and then after, sublingual application of an HCG troche.

....to my knowledge, no one has been able to do that.
Good morning
Your instinct is on point, oral HCG is not an effective medication
HCG does not absorb well via sublingual administration. In addition, the peptide itself is very fragile and will not preserve well in an oral solution. By the time the HCG is administered there will be significant degrading of the peptide.

When I worked at APS Pharmacy we experimented with sublingual HCG and Sermorelin under the guidance of Dr Richard Walker. First and foremost, both HCG and Sermorelin must still be Lyophilized in order to preserve it. Just like the injectable form, a separate diluent must be added. The diluent was customized to allow for the best preservation and absorbability once mixed, however the shelf-life was still determined to be no more than 30 days.

Even when all the proper steps are taken to preserve the HCG for oral application the actual absorption remains very low to non existant. In theory, you would have to take a lot of sublingual HCG to get enough to absorb to be effective. Most "oral HCG" marketed is not properly Lyophilized and therefore is no good. It is a marketing scheme meant to benefit from the completely inaccurate "HCG weightloss" hype that is created by marketers that have nothing to do with medicine.

A trained physician can monitor your HCG use to prevent any side effects. The injectable HCG dosage used in proper TRT is not high enough to cause any issues with Leydig cell response. 2000iu per week is not too high, especially if the total dosage is split into more frequent injections. That dosage does not matter as your dr intends on you taking it orally. The typical dosage of HCG prescribed by many TRT doctors is between 200iu-500iu INJECTED two or more days per week. Variations of this protocol exist depending on the doctor, but bottom line is you want someone who is properly trained.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me