Multivitamin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ive used the GNC MegaMen which has an obnoxious odor and I did not reorder those. I do like NOW Foods Men's Multi they call "ADAM", they also have an extreme sports multi that I like.

Alexis Chamot

I wouldn't take anything that has Vitamin A so I don't think there are any. Besides...you want a good zinc/copper ratio so good luck with that too. Get a good B-complex and start adding on what you like from there. Easy and cheap using NOW products from Amazon or Vitamin Shoppe.

Midnight

I wouldn't take anything that has Vitamin A so I don't think there are any. Besides...you want a good zinc/copper ratio so good luck with that too. Get a good B-complex and start adding on what you like from there. Easy and cheap using NOW products from Amazon or Vitamin Shoppe.

Interesting Alexis... Would you mind explaining why you try to avoid Vitamin A in a multi-vitamin? Also, what do you consider a good zinc/copper ratio to be?

Thanks!

My order of Animal Pak came in to day, ordered when I finished a bottle of NOW Foods extreme sports multi. Will report on anything good or bad.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me