Preventing Water Retention (Face & Chest)

Buy Lab Tests Online

one way step

Okay so I am torn between using the following two doses for TRT...

EVERY WEEK: 500iu HCG + .25mg ADEX (MON), 200mg TEST (TUES)
EVERY TWO WEEKS: 1000iu-1500iu HCG, .5mg ADEX, 450mg TEST (ALL SAME DAY)

The first routine has me feeling real good but my sex drive isn't where it should be. No morning erections and a somewhat weak libido.

The second routine has me feeling like a million bucks. Constant erections, crazy appetite and energy, etc.

However, the second routine causes some nasty side effects, the primary ones being water retention in my face and in my chest. I look like a chubby kid with tits.

Any way to prevent that so I can be a horny and hungry machine without retention?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would bet the mortgage that your E2 is sky high, you're showing diff signs of very high estradiol...water retention, tits, low sex drive. In my learned novice experience neither one of those routines is what could fit in to the box of what is responsible HRT, its actually rather wreckless as far as I'm concerned. Sky high dosages way too far apart.

one way step

For whatever reason, these are the only doses that work. I've tried a bunch of others, such as 100mg 2x per week, 500iu HCG 2x per week, .25 adex 2x per week, etc, etc. I only respond to test that is in 200mg shots or higher, and I need only one 500iu shot of HCG per week. Any more is too much and any less is too little.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me