How to care for and store your HCG (or any peptide)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
This is just great information from Debora Labs on how to care for peptides which HCG is a water based peptide.

Storage and Expiry Information for peptides

Peptides facts
The peptides are all produced using the same laboratory procedure (known as lyophilization). This means that the storage instructions for all three peptides is the same, and as follows.

How to store the peptides
All vials should be stored in carefully sealed plastic containers or satchels. When refrigerated, the mixed and unmixed vials must be kept separate from food and beverages to avoid any cross contamination risk.

Freezing the peptides
Before vials have been reconstituted (so the vials still contain the powdered peptide), you can store them in the freezer. You should only freeze and thaw the peptides once, because doing this repeatedly causes damage to the peptide. It is only necessary to freeze the peptides if you don't plan to use them within the next 18 months. Refrigeration will keep these peptides stable for one and a half years, so there is no need to freeze your peptides if you will be using them within this period.

Should you pre-load these peptides into syringes?
While from a technical perspective pre-loading the peptides in syringes will not harm the quality, if you freeze a pre-loaded syringe you may find that particles will form in the thawed peptide. These can cause pain and irritation when injected. Refrigerating pre-loaded syringes should not cause these problems.

Expiration times for peptides

Room Temperature
When stored at room temperature (maximum 45 Celsius), unmixed peptides can be kept for 60 days, but reconstituted peptides must be used within 48 hours.

Refrigerated
When refrigerated between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius, unmixed peptides can be stored for 18 months, whereas mixed peptides must be used within two months.

Frozen
When frozen at -20 Celsius, unmixed vials of peptides can be kept for 24 months. Mixed peptides are not suitable for freezing as particles can form.

Expired peptides
When peptides are stored longer than recommended, the peptide will start to degrade. This does not cause it to become harmful or dangerous, however may result in it being less effective. This means that if you use them, while no harm will occur, you may not get the results you would expect from unexpired peptides.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KeyserSöze

Great info, Gene...thanks. I have an unmixed/unconstituted vial of HCG that I thought was safe to store at room temperature until reconstitution. I've had it in the back of a dark cabinet at room temperature for about 3 weeks. Based on what you are saying, I only have about 5 weeks left before I would need to use it; is that correct?

I won't be ready for that vial yet as I still have a good amount of reconstituted HCG (stored in the fridge) left. Would transferring the unmixed/unconstituted vial of HCG into the fridge or freezer extend its life or should I count that vial as a casualty of inexperience?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Great info, Gene...thanks. I have an unmixed/unconstituted vial of HCG that I thought was safe to store at room temperature until reconstitution. I've had it in the back of a dark cabinet at room temperature for about 3 weeks. Based on what you are saying, I only have about 5 weeks left before I would need to use it; is that correct?

I won't be ready for that vial yet as I still have a good amount of reconstituted HCG (stored in the fridge) left. Would transferring the unmixed/unconstituted vial of HCG into the fridge or freezer extend its life or should I count that vial as a casualty of inexperience?

Unreconstituted peptides should be kept in the refrigerator.

I'd use the vial.

Didn't your healthcare practitioner or pharmacy tell you how to care for your HCG???

Someguy

If reconstituted HCG is stored in a syringe unrefrigerated for, say, 5 or 6 days is it still safe to use, just less effective? I ask because I have to go on 7-10 day trips sometimes where refrigeration is not possible. I'm wondering if using degraded unrefrigerated HCG is safe, and better than using none at all during the 10 days I'll be traveling.

Vince

Super Moderator
Someguy, my understanding is most do not take HCG with them on a trip because of refrigeration, you can skip it for a couple of days. They only take their testosterone.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If reconstituted HCG is stored in a syringe unrefrigerated for, say, 5 or 6 days is it still safe to use, just less effective? I ask because I have to go on 7-10 day trips sometimes where refrigeration is not possible. I'm wondering if using degraded unrefrigerated HCG is safe, and better than using none at all during the 10 days I'll be traveling.

Your testes will survive for 7 to 10 days without HCG; just get back on your protocol when get home right away.

However, don't miss your Testosterone injections!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me