HCG Monotherapy Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

hcg_user

Banned
Hi All,

Thanks for the great effort running this site. I am 28 m and have low T (280). Diagnosed about 6 months back. I got a good andrologist and he did not want to start directly on artificial T as i am planning to have kids in near future. He prescribed me MyHCG 2000 injections twice a week for 4 weeks. Immediately during the 4th week, i got T level of 480 (in morning). I noticed a libido increase during the last week and it continued for about 10 days. I have not yet gotten a test done but i am assuming i am back to my initial numbers. Can the experts please suggest the right course to follow for a Mono HCG Therapy ? I just want to make sure i discuss it with my doc the next time i go. We never really discussed about monitoring the estradiol levels. Btw i have got tests done 4-5 times, Total T levels have ranged always under 300, Free T from as low as 1.5 to 6, LH and FSH always normal around 4-5. I have never gotten any other test. My doc also mentioned that this time when i meet him, I also get a Vitamin D3. Please suggest if there are any other tests and their relevance. Also if i should start the Mono HCG schedule

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Have you had your thyroid hormones reviewed? There is an entire section of the Forum devoted to thyroid and hiw it impacts hypogonadism. Plenty of excellent sticky threads there to help orient you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me